Underwear....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a special yamaha "lube" to go with them beads? I'm almost interested....
Yea, but only rookies need it...

I just eat a couple of those beads every day with a spool of fishing line, after a week, I can produce the seat. If you guys like, I can make one for you too. :p
Careful Woodstock....some newbie or others (no names mentioned).....might try & hold you to that.... :D

Is there a special yamaha "lube" to go with them beads? I'm almost interested....

I just eat a couple of those beads every day with a spool of fishing line, after a week, I can produce the seat. If you guys like, I can make one for you too. :p
Careful Woodstock....some newbie or others (no names mentioned).....might try & hold you to that.... :D
You aren't referring to me are you mike? That just might hurt my feelings. :angry:

You aren't referring to me are you mike? That just might hurt my feelings. :angry:
Hate to disappoint you odot....but the reference is not directed your way....sorry to disappoint you....I'll try harder next time.... ;)

Dangit....cause I was wanting one of them thar wooden, taxi cab, rump relishen' gadgets......