Updated alternator now available!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Here it is a massive 6 extra watts. Enough to run ah ah ah......something...It mounts against your front tire, and you have power!!!

fu020g.jpg

:drinks:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I put ten on each side of each tire that would be 120 watts!

More than enough to run heated clothes and electronics! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Caution! If the jet-like turbine sound, the engine makes, bothers you, do not add this farkle, as the turbine sound will be antenuated and may lead to Metzler tire tread separation. :D

I absolutely refuse to add pedals to my bike. No. Won't. Can't make me. NFW. :dribble:

If I must, it will take two sets - that way my pillion can pedal. (Hmm... maybe her thighs would slim down a bit? Pedaling 900 or so pounds about has gotta take a little effort)

Although the playing cards against the spokes sounds really cool. So- where do I add the bell to my handlebars? (Gonna have to move the GPS) Gee - can one have too many farkles?

:D

Caution!  If the jet-like turbine sound, the engine makes, bothers you, do not add this farkle, as the turbine sound will be antenuated and may lead to Metzler tire tread separation.  :D
Holy shit that's hilarious! :D