UPS lost my Givi E55. RevZilla made it right.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharley

Reaction score
There might be a Givi E55 floating around Montgomery Alabama for the taking.

I went to check the tracking on my Revzilla order and I see this:

"Merchandise is missing. UPS will notify the sender with additional details. / All merchandise missing, empty carton was discarded. UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage."

When I called RevZilla they said they would look into it. They gave me the option of a refund or to reship. Within 90 minutes I had the confirmation of the new order.

11041732_716257822839_4034920356094795800_n.jpg

I also just received an email from RevZilla apologizing for my trouble and offering $10 in TZ cash. Very impressed.

Sometimes it pays off to order from guys that are not the absolute cheapest, but that have a good rep. Glad to hear you got taken care of.

I really do love the service from Revzilla. Every time that I have ordered something from them, they have taken care of me.

That is the Trunk that I really want. My cheapo broke. I will have to do a quick fix to the cheapo till I can afford the big Givi.

Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
revizilla has been great to me, fully recommend them.

wifey ordered some gloves for me one time and realized later she selected the wrong color. order had already shipped but revzilla customer service sent the new pair out right away. just told her to send the first pair back after both pairs had arrived. wifey said they treated her with the utmost respect and were over the top helpful.

their help and question thread on advrider is another thing they do that impresses me.

I live about 25 miles from Nelson-Rigg and could ride up any time and have anything 'right now'. When I wanted a tank bag, it was tempting to go for a ride to N-R.

BUT, Revzilla had the same item for about 15% less, free shipping, and had it to my door in just a couple days.

No-brainer. (Lucky for me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered several items from RevZilla and everything [so far] has made it intact. Good to hear they take care of their customers and treated you right!

--G

I noted in an earlier thread that my E55 showed up missing about half the hardware. It wasn't revzilla's fault- givi shipped it out that way. While givi made it clear they could care less, revzilla overnighted a whole new E55 and arranged to have the other picked up at no cost to me. I buy from revzilla even when I can find an item for a couple of dollars less somewhere else.

I live in Texas but decided on a trip to Philly for a wedding to pay a visit to the Revzilla Boutique to try on some gear I had been thinking about. At 6ft 6 and 265lbs I am not a "standard" shape and wanted to see what fitted me best. I Uber'd from the hotel to the store early so that I'd be there when it opened. When I got there there were another couple of guys standing around also waiting for the store to open so we stood around and BS'd about bikes. After about 20 minutes we noticed a notice on the door that said that since they were moving their warehouse location that weekend the store would be closed that Saturday !! One of the other guys offered me a lift back into town so no big deal.

When I got back to the hotel I sent them an email asking why this change of schedule hadn't been previously advertized. They replied with a link to their boutique web page (I didn't even know the boutique had a web page) showing the notice of the schedule change. They also added $30 to my TeamZilla cash account to cover the Uber fare.

Revzilla is the first place I look when I'm looking for new gear and it will continue that way.

I live in Texas but decided on a trip to Philly for a wedding to pay a visit to the Revzilla Boutique to try on some gear I had been thinking about. At 6ft 6 and 265lbs I am not a "standard" shape and wanted to see what fitted me best.
I feel your pain... I'm 6'4" 265# and I've had an interesting time finding 4 season gear that fits. RevZilla has been great.

Next time I need gear I'm just ordering several sizes/options. I'll gladly pay the return shipping. They can tack on a convenience fee too as far as I'm concerned.