URGENT! NAFO ROOM BLOCK IS SOLD OUT!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Folks,

This is good news/bad news. Good news is that we are officially sold out! Great job, everyone! Bad news is, so it most of the rest of the hotel for that weekend!

Now, I still have 4 rooms open for Friday night and 1 for Saturday night, but beyond that I got bupkis in our block. I have asked the hotel for more rooms and they are asking me how many.

[SIZE=24pt]So, for those of you who want rooms at the Marriott, I need to know right gawt-damned now how many and which nights.[/SIZE]

Mind you, this is not a promise of getting you rooms, merely a request I'm making of a very cooperative hotel staff.

You have until noon tomorrow to respond here.

Anyone?

Anyone got room for a creepy old **** named rad? Sooner share a room than buy outright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got room for a creepy old **** named rad? Sooner share a room than buy outright.
damn, I thought I did as a buddy was going to attend but can't now... good thing too... mine is a 1 KING OR DOUBLE room...

unless you're ok with the floor ... or a roll-away bed (assuming those aren't all reserved....)

EDIT: I just called and placed a roll-away reservation, but I have to alert the staff to my request when I check-in. PM me; I think I could tolerate a roommate :)

damn, I thought I did as a buddy was going to attend but can't now... good thing too... mine is a 1 KING OR DOUBLE room...

unless you're ok with the floor ... or a roll-away bed (assuming those aren't all reserved....)

EDIT: I just called and placed a roll-away reservation, but I have to alert the staff to my request when I check-in. PM me; I think I could tolerate a roommate :)
Gotta take care of some registration shit, be right back.

Skooter and Galaxy sittin in a tree..........kissi

tree%201916.JPG

Found a home, now just gotta register somehow. Or just show up and eat scraps and shit.

I would like a room for 1 person for Thurs, Fri and Sat, if possible.

thx

I may be able to help out. I thought I was going to attend but now won't be able to. I have a room for the whole thing. If someone can figure out how to do this, they can have mine. I'm going to undo my reservation this week . . .

I may be able to help out. I thought I was going to attend but now won't be able to. I have a room for the whole thing. If someone can figure out how to do this, they can have mine. I'm going to undo my reservation this week . . .
Make a new thread. You can swap the res through the Marriott.

As registration is open again, has the status changed? Should I wait for a group opportunity or see what I can find?

Rooms are booked :(

I have a single bed room, but I've reserved a roll-away... Also willing to trade rooms with someone who has a double room that doesn't want a roommate; I have a roommate lined up if such a room becomes available.