V-Strom gathering

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the Strom organizers of last years meet is a FJR board member I believe. Can't recall his handle though ? :unsure:

I'll be there this year, right after the east coast get together at IronHorse in Stecoah, NC. Great bunch of riders and I look forward to the Reno one this year. I'll bring the DR650 and the DL1000 out for that one. My fjr seems like it gets left at home a lot. :(

Ken

www.kenackerson.com

Anybody notice the Thursday night pre-meet in Sonora? Group ride? Hwy 108 Friday, hang out in Reno Friday night and salivate on all the Suzukii?

I'll bring the DR650 and the DL1000 out for that one.
Can you show the rest of us how to ride two bikes at once? Some may need to use that technique on the way to Colorado next year.

Anybody notice the Thursday night pre-meet in Sonora? Group ride? Hwy 108 Friday, hang out in Reno Friday night and salivate on all the Suzukii?

South(&west)Historic Sonora CA

Barry (Bareman) will be your host Thursday May 31th here in what can be described as a rider's paradise.

Southern and western riders will be smack-dab-in-the-middle of some of the best roads in the world. Not to mention the great roads to get here for folks from both directions.

Great strategic location on historic Hwy49 ....and a near infinate amount of routes to get to Reno the next day ....routes for all flavors of adventure and skill.

Lodging/Camping and other details coming soon.
Guess where I'll be on May 31? :whistle:

Research pretty much done , at least on my part. Not much like it out there and from all the research, maybe one of the best all around, dependable bikes out there. From other sites it has a huge fun factor.