Vance & Hines CS One Mufflers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put a set of these on my bike. They have the perfect sound for the FJR. They are one of the coolest looking slip-ons I have seen. I really wanted the black ones but got a great deal on the SS ones so I couldn't pass it up

VanceHinesCSones002.jpg

VanceHinesCSones003.jpg
What windshield is that?

I just put a set of these on my bike. They have the perfect sound for the FJR. They are one of the coolest looking slip-ons I have seen. I really wanted the black ones but got a great deal on the SS ones so I couldn't pass it up

VanceHinesCSones002.jpg

VanceHinesCSones003.jpg
What windshield is that?
That is a CB windshield dark smoke it is the stock size with a dark smoke laminar lip. This combo works great for me. When the windshield is down I have a nice clean air stream coming at me and when all the way up it is almost perfectly quiet.

Got my CS One installed on my bike and really love it! My only concern is about the shape on the left side muffler, maybe for the driving shaft, but when you look at the rear of the bike, you can notice that.