Vance & Hines

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou D

Reaction score
Hi all, I bought the Vance & Hines CS One pipes for my 2006 FJR last year. I was very happy with the look, fit and performance of these pipes. Back in the spring, I crashed the bike and wound up with a dent in one of the muffler skins. Right on top where it shows! I called V & H today hoping that I might be able to send it back for repair. First of all, they never answered my email. After waiting on hold for about 20 minutes, the rep said that they don`t do any repair work. However, he could sell me a new skin for $319 and I could re rivet it back together myself. Great! $319? I told him I didn`t want the gold plated one.

A few years ago, I needed new packing for a Muzzy pipe for an old Kawasaki ZX-7. I called Muzzy and he said to send it back to him. He repacked the pipe and polished it where it looked like it was brand new. He charged me $60. Money well spent.

It will be a long time before I buy another Vance & Hines product. LD

If you search around here, you'll see that you're not the first to complain about crappy customer service from Vance & Hines lately. Donno what their deal is, but no matter how pretty their pipes are, I won't buy from them as long as this BS attitude continues.

If you search around here, you'll see that you're not the first to complain about crappy customer service from Vance & Hines lately. Donno what their deal is, but no matter how pretty their pipes are, I won't buy from them as long as this BS attitude continues.
+1

I will not do business with any company that does not offer good customer service.

I don't care how "great" their product might be, especially on high priced items.

It is obvious their reputation is going to hell around here.

I didn't know that about V&H, but thanks for putting that out!

I have no plans to stray from stock - but ya never know........

Ditto!!!!!

However I have had positive experiences dealing with Muzzy and GPR.