vibration control

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoham

Reaction score
Found some thin foam tubing. Guessed at the size, and I was right. Sprayed a little silicone inside and it slid on to the existing grip, no problem. It really helps end the higher speed handlebar vibration. and has a nice gripping surface. This 12" long piece was .50c each. I found it in a surplus store. The other side benefit is because I have very large hands I don't cramp up, now.

There are laws against posts like this without pictures. A warrant is currently being issued for your arrest.

Found some thin foam tubing. Guessed at the size, and I was right. Sprayed a little silicone inside and it slid on to the existing grip, no problem. It really helps end the higher speed handlebar vibration. and has a nice gripping surface. This 12" long piece was .50c each. I found it in a surplus store. The other side benefit is because I have very large hands I don't cramp up, now.
You should be ashamed of yourself! I just read your post and I thought I was reading Hussler!

ie; 12" long---I have very large hands---higher speed vibration. Sprayed a little silicone inside and it slid on---I don't cramp up---thin foam tubing--

Come on now. If your going to post this kind of stuff, as least label it NWS for the little kids.
laughing3.gif

Thanks, CK

[SIZE=10pt]This THREAD is NO good without PICTURES......post some pictures to go along with your thread. :D [/SIZE]