Vstream

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think the best deal is UM. Was quoted $136 including shipping not too long ago.

Have seen some going on ebay for maybe $20-25 more than that.

I ordered one from UM on 6/1/07 which was supposed to be shipped the following Monday and have yet to hear about it. I have emailed them 3 times and haven't heard back. No comment and no windshield. Oh well.

They must be really busy or something unusual going on because their service is usually great! I would highly recommend them. Maybe an abberation.

I'll sell you my V-Stream.

I used it for one, 50 mile commute and took it off and put it back in the box.

Let me know,

Jed

ridersresource AT gmail DOT com

I'll sell you my V-Stream.
I used it for one, 50 mile commute and took it off and put it back in the box.

Let me know,

Jed

ridersresource AT gmail DOT com
Sorry, Jed

I ordered one this morning from UM.

Apparently you don't like your's?

I ordered one from UM on 6/1/07 which was supposed to be shipped the following Monday and have yet to hear about it. I have emailed them 3 times and haven't heard back. No comment and no windshield. Oh well.
Parts guy is not an email person-likes to do business by phone-service is first class if you call them-they perfer you look up part number as they are deep discounter. I had the same problem trying to use email as contact point-service was great after I switched to phone

Parts guy is not an email person-likes to do business by phone-service is first class if you call them-they perfer you look up part number as they are deep discounter. I had the same problem trying to use email as contact point-service was great after I switched to phone
I recieved mine today. 3 days to Ohio.

Super service from UM. I used the telephone for transaction.

Latest posts