Waiter Just Has To Ask......Sorry Guys

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maywannayamaha1300

Reaction score
If so, when did you place your order? Any New Yorkers waiting for the bike also?

Thanks...waiting really $u^k$ :unsure: Looks like I stuttered in the Title...oops

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for a bike from Troy City Garage (near Albany, NY). I ordered in February and was told delivery would be in March.

Just called my dealer Hollink Motorsports in Spencerport (suburb of Rochester, NY). He has three scheduled for delivery in April. He checked his computer and said they had not been released yet. He's guessing it will be another week or so. My order and deposit were placed on October 12th.

I stopped by the dealer yesterday (East End Motorsports in Southampton on Long Island) and they were receiving my bike from the warehouse in NJ yesterday. They had mine and another bike coming in for the showroom.

I ordered mine Nov.8 from Filers Powersports in Rochester,NY. To date they have

told me that mine would be released 4-24-06. I have e-mailed them this a.m.,

but have not heard back so far. Still waiting !!

Robar should get his before me-maybe he will let me sit on it ? What do you think

Robar ? Sliick2

I ordered mine on Oct. 4th & it arrived at Island Cycle (Staten Island) today. :dribble:

Pickup scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday). :D

I ordered mine Oct 6th from Phibbs in Albany, NY. It's ready and I'm riding it home on Saturday.
Bunker,

I live in Guilderland. I ordered my from Troy City, no call yet. I hope to see you running around Town. I'll be looking for you on Saturday.

I ordered from Phibbs in Albany first week of Dec. I haven't heard anything. I asked the salesman to contact me when they received any, just so I could look and drool. It appears from a previous post here that they didn't.

Mike