waiting for ups

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don2334

Reaction score
I'm sitting in my office waiting for the ups to come with my new rifle windshield. They have driven by 4 times already!!!

Don

just got it. they put it on the wrong truck.
Cool. I love mail order due to the choices and prices. I hate mail order because I hate waiting.

I wish they could come to my street first every time I have something on the truck.

UPS and FedEx are great with tracking numbers, etc. My biggest nightmare is when it doesn't say "in transit" or "delivered" but says "exception" (e.g., box opened and item damaged -- returning to originator).

Dennis

just got it. they put it on the wrong truck.
Cool. I love mail order due to the choices and prices. I hate mail order because I hate waiting.

I wish they could come to my street first every time I have something on the truck.

UPS and FedEx are great with tracking numbers, etc. My biggest nightmare is when it doesn't say "in transit" or "delivered" but says "exception" (e.g., box opened and item damaged -- returning to originator).

Dennis
No sense gettin in a hurry.....its to dang hot to ride anyway!

Oh wait a minute yall are up there close to the north pole! It ought to be a bit cooler there!