Want to ride a 09 for free in the s.c area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zorkler

Ave U !!!!
Reaction score
Cycle world International show comes to Greensville s.c FEB 20 to 22 . free demo rides on the FJR , KTM DUKE 990, 1190RC8 , kAWASAKI CONCORSE14 ABS and there some more check it out at motorcycleshowes.com under demo rides . motor guzzi and bmw will not be there . And that was one of the reason i was going to see the new bmws . I will try out the duke 1190rc8 and the 14 . There must be a typo error it states that ducati is no showing for S.C . Under demo rides it has ducati listed but no bike on the board . If there there i will be on the ducati first.For me this is UNREAL to demo a bike i was born and raised in brooklyn .N,Y and moved to nc 18months ago in N.Y there is no such thing as a demo ride i dont care how much the bike cost the dealers just dont do it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Cycle world International show comes to Greensville s.c FEB 20 to 22 . free demo rides on the FJR , KTM DUKE 990, 1190RC8 , kAWASAKI CONCORSE14 ABS and there some more check it out at motorcycleshowes.com under demo rides . motor guzzi and bmw will not be there . And that was one of the reason i was going to see the new bmws . I will try out the duke 1190rc8 and the 14 . There must be a typo error it states that ducati is no showing for S.C . Under demo rides it has ducati listed but no bike on the board . If there there i will be on the ducati first.For me this is UNREAL to demo a bike i was born and raised in brooklyn .N,Y and moved to nc 18months ago in N.Y there is no such thing as a demo ride i dont care how much the bike cost the dealers just dont do it . .
Their should be some iinteresing bikes there, the place is 8 miles from my house. Honda Fury and several new introductions to the cycleing world to see. Unless it's a factory sponsered show, Honda hoot cancelled this year, there are not many demo rides with multiple brands. I may try out the concourse 14 and just look through the other new bikes. I love the FJR, but might add another cruiser to the stable in the future. It should be fun, I'll see you there.

Cycle world International show comes to Greensville s.c FEB 20 to 22 . free demo rides on the FJR , KTM DUKE 990, 1190RC8 , kAWASAKI CONCORSE14 ABS and there some more check it out at motorcycleshowes.com under demo rides . motor guzzi and bmw will not be there . And that was one of the reason i was going to see the new bmws . I will try out the duke 1190rc8 and the 14 . There must be a typo error it states that ducati is no showing for S.C . Under demo rides it has ducati listed but no bike on the board . If there there i will be on the ducati first.For me this is UNREAL to demo a bike i was born and raised in brooklyn .N,Y and moved to nc 18months ago in N.Y there is no such thing as a demo ride i dont care how much the bike cost the dealers just dont do it . .
Their should be some iinteresing bikes there, the place is 8 miles from my house. Honda Fury and several new introductions to the cycleing world to see. Unless it's a factory sponsered show, Honda hoot cancelled this year, there are not many demo rides with multiple brands. I may try out the concourse 14 and just look through the other new bikes. I love the FJR, but might add another cruiser to the stable in the future. It should be fun, I'll see you there.

I just called BMW Greenville and they are going to have bikes at the show. I too was wanting to check out the new K1300S and the K1300GT. I plan on going down Saturday morning but am not sure which bike I will ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the show in Cali. a couple months ago. BMW had bikes there. The Ducati display is top notch.

The 1198S is badass. I want one! The performance is almost the same as the Bayliss 1098 and 15k less.