• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 03-05 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymac

Reaction score
I am located in Phoenix and looking for an 03-05 FJR. Ideally, it would have 7 - 10k miles and be in totally pristine shape for $10k. I can dream can't I? :)

If you have such a bike and want to unload it, let me know [email protected] or 480.272.1076. Thanks!

Also, if you want to trade for an 03 Honda RC51 in immaculate shape, we can work something out.

There is a local FJR1300 in the East Bay (northern California) for sale.

ABS model, with less than 1200 miles on it. Never dropped, oil, filter, and crush washers changed early, 600 mile dealer service done and throttle body / injectors showed they were fine.

Owner has serious medical problems that limited the mileage. Now for sale for $10,150.

Farkle-free and practically brand-new.

Seems to me that keeping that RC51 would give you TWO great and complementary bikes. Get the itch to carve canyons solo or do track days? RC51!! Everything else: FJR.