• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 2016 FJR1300ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John01XX

Reaction score
So far the best price i have found is in MD for $13,699.00 plus tax,tag etc.

Just missed an amazing deal here in Florida this morning on a slightly used 2016 ES with 3200 miles for 11,990 with a top case.

Will have cash in hand next week to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
John, Nice looking post (right next to yours) in the For Sale Section... 2016 FJR for $13k +
rolleyes.gif

Replied to the PM

Again thank you for the offer.

I have my heart set on a 16 or 17 primarily for the 6th gear as well as a couple other updates on the 16 ES.

Plus my Yamaha needs to be blue in color !!

Just like my Honda being Red!

Looks like the deal is sealed, put a deposit on my new 16 ES.
$350 to ship it door to door via Yamaha Dealer Network.
Good friend that is the GM in a dealership in Denver was going to wholesale it at auction but instead is selling it to me. He has a 17 ES that is being uncrated carefully and will crate up my 16 ES and ship it to my local dealership that I used to work for.
Excited to get it but I have to be patient with the unbelievable deal it am getting.

Already bought the pair of helmet locks and the Dowco cover!

First time since 2001 when I bought my new CBR1100XX BlackBird to buy a new ride.

The Bird is still going strong and is probably one of the nicest farkled Birds in the country today.

When I get the desire for an all out high speed rush, the BlackBird is there to fulfill the need.

Very excited to get the new 2016 FJR1300 ES with all the latest techno gadgets.

Good friends are rare but I have one that sold me the FJR for $5490 off MSRP ($12,500.00).

When I got the call last night that he was wholesaling the 16 ES next week unless i wanted it for

what he will get wholesale, I about wet myself!

He is arranging shipping to me from Middleton, CO for under $400 through the Yamaha dealer network.

Now let the farkling begin!!