Waterproof Duffle Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dry Pak duffel is widely available and costs about $40 in size Large which is 24 x 12 on the base and 15" high. It fits across the back seat perfectly and is very very waterproof. I've used one on a couple cross country trips and had great results and durability. I tie it down with a couple Rok Straps.

ReturnTrip278.jpg
Love the audio cord dangling down.. ;)

I wish there was such a good selection of dry bags when I bought mine

The Dry Pak duffel is widely available and costs about $40 in size Large which is 24 x 12 on the base and 15" high. It fits across the back seat perfectly and is very very waterproof. I've used one on a couple cross country trips and had great results and durability. I tie it down with a couple Rok Straps.

ReturnTrip278.jpg
Love the audio cord dangling down.. ;)
Somewhere I think I have a photoshopped version that removes the fat butts behind the trunk and the audio cord. I usually just leave the helmet hooked up and hang it on the mirror, but I did run over the cord once during this trip in South Dakota. :rolleyes:

ReturnTrip278.jpg
I took TomInCA advise, nice bag fits right across the passenger seat and extends to the side cases, perfectly. Got it on Amazon, Ebags $40.42 shipped