Wear Protective Gear... !!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her again. I recall she is (was maybe?) an idiot, general consensus IIRC. She was going to sue and use the money to get the implants she'd always wanted. That pretty much did it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her again. I recall she is (was maybe?) an idiot, general consensus IIRC. She was going to sue and use the money to get the implants she'd always wanted. That pretty much did it for me.
"What I like the most... BEING ALIVE! Having fun. Partying hard. Great sex. Going really fast. Good people. Being smart. Goofing around. Being bluntly honest. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I like not giving a shit what YOU think about me. "

above quote taken from her webpage"

https://www.myspace.com/brit2morrow

Maybe she needs to move from her r6 to an FJR?

Yeah, wear all your gear or you could somehow fall off the back of your dopey boyfriend's Gixxer.

I read the article and I can't figure out for shit what actually happened to her.

I can draw no conclusion from the article except: wear gear. (duh).

I read the article and I can't figure out for shit what actually happened to her.
Read it again.... starts at this paragraph here:

THE ACCIDENT

It was a beautiful Sunday morning even through my blurred vision. I was on the back of my friend Shaun’s GSXR 750 and was excited to be on a sport bike, even if it was as a passenger, after a long streak of no riding whatsoever. I had shed my prescription glasses for a pair of sunglasses, my cowboy hat for an oversized helmet, and quickly thrown on a pair of capri jeans, tennis shoes, and a sweatshirt over my bikini. I thought nothing of the fact that I had practically no protection against the asphalt if anything were to happen. I figured that we couldn’t get into a wreck, it simply wouldn’t happen to me.....

I just can't believe the blogs these girls put up, they are really upsetting. Its just don't seem right thse girls can act this way. Hope I brought my daughter up better than that.

Read it again.... starts at this paragraph here:

THE ACCIDENT

It was a beautiful Sunday morning even through my blurred vision. I was on the back of my friend Shaun’s GSXR 750 and was excited to be on a sport bike, even if it was as a passenger, after a long streak of no riding whatsoever. I had shed my prescription glasses for a pair of sunglasses, my cowboy hat for an oversized helmet, and quickly thrown on a pair of capri jeans, tennis shoes, and a sweatshirt over my bikini. I thought nothing of the fact that I had practically no protection against the asphalt if anything were to happen. I figured that we couldn’t get into a wreck, it simply wouldn’t happen to me.....

Yeah, then I get to this part:

I was scared, but thought I could handle the force of the wind as it suddenly picked up much more than in the moments before. I started to slide back on the seat and felt the cool air fill the small space between my chest and Shaun’s back.

I felt a rush of wind hit my face like a brick and our bodies separated in an instant; my visor had come completely open. The force pulled on my face and helmet so hard that it sent my head up and backwards, ripping my entire body off the back seat with it.

So she just flew off the motorcycle cuz of the wind? But she said she got into a wreck above.....

Is she claiming the "oversized helmet" she mentioned above acted like a drag chute and pulled her body off the bike?!

I wanna see a 'Mythbusters" on that one....

I think she's giving some kinda weird account to support a lawsuit or something.

Stand by for a statement from the President of the United States of America....

normal_hitit4.jpg

Stand by for a statement from the President of the United States of America....
Oh my God! She lives in Albuquerque, NM. I read her blog--I've seen her in her pink gear riding up Wyoming Blvd.
Soooo, how fast were ya going? Really.

Really? About 6mph--I was jogging when I saw a chick in pink riding gear on a black bike going southbound.

A few days later, along the same road, I saw a guy riding sidesaddle on the tank of a beat-up R-6 do a stoppie at an intersection.....

I just can't believe the blogs these girls put up, they are really upsetting. Its just don't seem right thse girls can act this way. Hope I brought my daughter up better than that.
Strongly concur with your observations.....

When we first ran into this story many months ago, I felt pretty bad for her, like anyone would. I thought, "gee, what a sweet and gentle girl..."

Well, after a cursory glance at her blog.... I'm a little less impressed.... :glare:

Here's a brief excerpt.... you can just imagine these honey-sweet words coming out of her mouth...

Bitches talk a lot of shit. People in general talk a lot of shit. This is a fact of life. Usually, after a few run-ins with dumb cunts, you learn to brush off what people say about you behind your back, and care only about the people who care about you.
However, I hate being disrespected. I will always stick up for myself and my friends. Lately, people who don't even know me have been saying some pretty dirty shit about my best friend and I. Their mouths must stink like ass.

If you do talk shit, expect for me to fight back. Whether I hit you in the face when you step downtown or write a nasty email to you telling you I'm not cool with you, I will retaliate one way or another. Don't expect me to roll over like a pussy. That's not how I work. I don't wanna talk things out or be cool with you if you want to act like a cunt towards me. Once you start talkin shit, it spreads, and you wont ever be able to put out those flames. So don't light a fire, and I wont have to **** your shit up. Its just that easy.
Shyeah, okay.... a sweet, gentle girl, indeed.... :blink:

Bitches talk a lot of shit. People in general talk a lot of shit. This is a fact of life. Usually, after a few run-ins with dumb cunts, you learn to brush off what people say about you behind your back, and care only about the people who care about you.
However, I hate being disrespected. I will always stick up for myself and my friends. Lately, people who don't even know me have been saying some pretty dirty shit about my best friend and I. Their mouths must stink like ass.

If you do talk shit, expect for me to fight back. Whether I hit you in the face when you step downtown or write a nasty email to you telling you I'm not cool with you, I will retaliate one way or another. Don't expect me to roll over like a pussy. That's not how I work. I don't wanna talk things out or be cool with you if you want to act like a cunt towards me. Once you start talkin shit, it spreads, and you wont ever be able to put out those flames. So don't light a fire, and I wont have to **** your shit up. Its just that easy.
Under a strong misunderstanding about her skin tone.

-all too common, I'm afraid. Plenty of those airheads in this area; same deal, on the back of their boyfriend's sportbike, T-shirt/shorts/sandals, knees up to their chest, knowing *nothing* will happen to them..if nothing else, people might see this girl's photos, read the roadrash story and consider some basic riding apparel.

Hmmmm- Nah...............

If you delve further into the blog (I was bored) you'll find a whole section about her "great friend Jared" who wiped out, without his leathers "first time ever he hasn't worn them."

All in all, it seems as though all she's done is continue to bump her gums and use the accident to gain some notoriety in her "awesome riding club."

Glad she recovered, perhaps she'll find some self respect somewhere along Wyoming Blvd. Or Unser.

Writing "Their mouths must stink like ass." is simply asinine, if you read the entire paragraph, and any more of the blog.

Scythian, what's going ON over there?

:huh:

note don't get all BH over the last comment, it's everywhere, I know.

Yes, yes, I'll read the instructions on how to format font correctly...

If you delve further into the blog (I was bored) you'll find a whole section about her "great friend Jared" who wiped out, without his leathers "first time ever he hasn't worn them."
All in all, it seems as though all she's done is continue to bump her gums and use the accident to gain some notoriety in her "awesome riding club."

Glad she recovered, perhaps she'll find some self respect somewhere along Wyoming Blvd. Or Unser.

Writing "Their mouths must stink like ass." is simply asinine, if you read the entire paragraph, and any more of the blog.

Scythian, what's going ON over there?

:huh:

note don't get all BH over the last comment, it's everywhere, I know.

Yes, yes, I'll read the instructions on how to format font correctly...

Would you believe she graduated from The Albuquerque Academy--only the most prestigious high school in New Mexico.

I'm thinking her daddy should ask for his money back.....

NM is currently just loaded with 18--28 year old chicks like that. Just loaded. They are truly repulsive....

Under a strong misunderstanding about her skin tone.

Notice, she did use the phrase 'best friend and I' and her use of commas is correct thoughout. Spelling is correct and the use of a hyphen in run-in is correct. A few run-on sentences, but overall--well written.

She did go to The Albuquerque Academy, after all. She's not dumb, just a bad person....

That just proves she can use Microsoft Word with Spell Check and Grammer Check. Which, by all accounts means she's actually pretty bright.

Cmon guys, she's just trying to fit in. You know the man's been keepin her down all this time.

All the kids are doing it these days.