Wear Protective Gear... !!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scythian,

Just goes to show you, some things can't be taught, even if daddy is paying for 'the Academy.' She also made reference to Hoffmantown on her page... bet the elders there would CHOKE if they saw their church (did I just say c h u r c h on the forum? shhh!) mentioned on a site like that.

Perhaps the self respect store has moved to Menual? Oh, maybe it's at the top of the La Luz trail. Someone send her a compass.

But hey, as long as she's wearin' her leather and educatin' others to do the same (except Jared, that is) we should get off her back.

Renegade is right, it's the man's fault!

:agree:

In retrospect, I guess I should have delved a little further into her blog before posting this trashy, trampy bitch's sob story... Maybe she learned a lesson about riding apperal through all this, but ultimately, she's just another idiot loud mouthed chick, like most all the rest of them out there... They wanna be all that, and think their shit don't stink, but their farts give them away.. :)

I own a business in a wealthy town and I see so many of these little girls, that act this way all the time... trash talkin, spoiled babies... and its so funny that when they get a little older, they start to realize the big picture...

That they are only and JUST ORDINARY !!!

funny, Started quite the ruckus with this post... ;0

No harm, no foul, Warpdrv.

Just means you didn't spend as much time reading the babble of a 21-year-old with no self respect as some of the rest of us did.

Your original post (was new to me) and quite an interesting read. (though I'm not convinced she didn't work with an editor) :dribble: I wasn't appalled until I went to HER page.

No harm, no foul, Warpdrv.
Just means you didn't spend as much time reading the babble of a 21-year-old with no self respect as some of the rest of us did.

Your original post (was new to me) and quite an interesting read. (though I'm not convinced she didn't work with an editor) :dribble: I wasn't appalled until I went to HER page.

Amen to that Brother... What a Numskull she is :headbonk:

Well, I do not give a shit about the girl that got hurt, but as a human being I can still feel bad she got hurt...that said, the important point here as the subject line reads, is " Wear Protective Gear"... the photos of the girls nasty roadrash help to drive this point home...I hope. That's all I took from this thread, and anyone that wants to start making judgement calls about the girls personality should really just keep them to themselves. Young people tend to do stupid things...I know this because I was young once, and as I recall, did some stupid things...

(A few I am still doing it seems...)

KM

<snip>...and anyone that wants to start making judgement calls about the girls personality should really just keep them to themselves.
Oy, Was that sarcasm? I couldn't tell, but I surely hope you weren't serious.

Have you visited her site or did you just read the article?

We're entitled to our opinions no?

Young people tend to do stupid things...
That they do, but there is no prerequisite of being young. It appears she has learned a lesson, and from the looks of things she is lucky to even be here. Good for her.

I don't blame her for how she turned out, I blame her parents.

Have you visited her site or did you just read the article? .....
We're entitled to our opinions no?....

No I did not read anything but the account of what happened and saw the photos. Perhaps you did not read the first sentance of my post .." I do not give a shit about the girl...."

So if I don't give a shit , why would I waste my time reading her crap at her site?

Why would I give a damn about anything she had to say?

Seems like everyone has a webpage where they spew their dribble to anyone that has the time to read it.... The insepttion of the "Blog". If I don't even know you, have nothing in common with you , and after a brief view of your writing believe you are an idiot, I'm not going to waste my time reading your shit...or working myself into some emotional state over it all. I just don't give a shit...Get it?

The title of this thread is "wear protective gear".. saw the pics, hope everyone gets the point and moves on.

Yes, every one is entitled to their opinions, your are, and even SHE is. But yeah, if you don't like the way someone talks, writes, or thinks, that is YOUR opinion.............

KM

Have you visited her site or did you just read the article? .....

We're entitled to our opinions no?....

No I did not read anything but the account of what happened and saw the photos. Perhaps you did not read the first sentance of my post .." I do not give a shit about the girl...."

So if I don't give a shit , why would I waste my time reading her crap at her site?

Snip...
Oh, I don't know, maybe because what your sentence said was "Well, I do not give a shit about the girl that got hurt, but as a human being I can still feel bad she got hurt". :rolleyes:

The article wasn't new so a lot of us when to check her site to see if there was more 'news' on her recovery.

I'm all for wearing gear, and this is a clear example of why it's a good idea.

As someone else said, she didn't write this someone else wrote it for her, and it's now her claim to fame. :D

Hey what ever works for you.

Hmmmmm.... interesting thread posts. (yawn....) Yet, she is bangable for sure if I ever get outa the slammer. :dribble:

BAGGER

Found this article, thought it would be hard to read, but still good to post..Always be cautious, and wear your gear...

(Sorry admins, didn't know what the best place to post this, Move at will)

https://www.speedfreakinc.com/content/artic...drashqueen.html
In the town I live in another speedfreek with female passenger in an accident. Only this time the female passenger didn't make it. It's always not possible to control our kids and what they do, but DO NOT ever give up in trying to pursuede or keep your teen or older daughter to "NOT" get on the back of a sport bike. I don't care who is driving or what anyone says about this. This is not intended to condem the SpeedFreek organization. Enough said...PM. <>< :angry2:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the town I live in another speedfreek with female passenger in an accident. Only this time the female passenger didn't make it. It's always not possible to control our kids and what they do, but DO NOT ever give up in trying to pursuede or keep your teen or older daughter to "NOT" get on the back of a sport bike. I don't care who is driving or what anyone says about this. This is not intended to condem the SpeedFreek organization. Enough said...PM. <>< angry.gif
I tend to agree but with one small change.....I let my daughter ride with me.

I spend some time with todays younger than us generation and the way they blog and they way they really are tend to be two different things. I see undertones of a well rounded individual in her blog and notes that her parents do care. They tend to "write to be cool" and it works for them in their peer group. If daddy has money and spends it on his little girl good on him. I think we all would do the same. Unfortunaltely they grow up, rebel a bit, and hopefully find their wings.