Weekend Scoot??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopzilla

Reaction score
its looking like we are to have some sun and dry roads this weekend, anyone up for a joint ride Sat or Sun anywhere around NW Washington??? Open to routes and rallying points

Greg

I might be up for that! I had thought of riding out 530 past Darrington then on to the Sauk Concrete Rd down to Sedro Woolley either head North to boarder to Sumas then to Blaine then South following the water down thru Lummi Res. thru Bellingham down the Chuckanut to Bow over to Edison down to La Conner over to Conway down the Pioneer Hwy to Stanwood about three hundred miles.

If you want to make it short we could just go up 9 a little ways and cross across the bottom of Lake Whatcom then down thru Bow, Edison, and so on, and so on that would be about 150.

Got to start getting those buns ready for NAFO!

Disclaimer I'm no hot rodder especially with all of the sand on the roads right now.

Freakin Job :angry2:

The Cycle Barn ride looks pretty iffy for now, besides family obligations will be taking me to Whidbey on Sunday anyhow...Put me down for some definite interest for a loop on Sunday. Panman has a nice route planned out. How about a meet and greet on Sunday morning somewhere (McD's in Arlington ?) and then the loop to Sedro Woolley. I'd continue on to Whidbey or go farther north (depending on how early we start) and y'all could continue on.

Whaddayathink?

--G

I'm not a real big fan of big group ride's, four to six guy's is cool.

I'm up for either day just need to know so as I can give my wife a heads up to witch day I'll be gone.

I can do fire wood either day!

I'm up for either day just need to know so as I can give my wife a heads up to witch day I'll be gone.
Freudian slip, eh... :D

I can do Sunday for half a loop. Only requirement is I need to be on Whidbey by 2:00 or so. We'll have to see if there is any other interest.

--G

Panman, escapefjrtist and Niehart,

I forgot Sat would mean about a noon start for me out of Everett, my boy has hockey game I don’t want to miss….

But Sunday….which at this moment is looking the most sunny of the two would be great.

Paman’s route, but perhaps veer west out of Sedro towards the Island in some meandering way for escape.

Say 9 or 10AM meet?

Arlington rally point sounds good to me.

I see two McD’s in Arlington

7607 NE 204TH & 3529 172ND ST NE

wadda ya’ll think

Freudian slip, eh... :

That took me a secound to think about, Dah what's he mean "Freudian slipp"

Sundays good, a 9 am start might be nice if we wanted to have a coffee in Alger or Edison before we send escapefjrtist off on 20 to the Island. 10 might even be ok we are only talkin 120 miles. Pick a meeting place

Well I vote for a 9 am start and leave from the Micky D's at:

7607 204th St NE

Arlington, WA 98223

This one is right of Hi 9 and has a Standard station attached to it good place to top off.

9 am or 10 am it's all good!

Hey Niehart: Thginkin' hard about the CycleBarn ride. I might see you there on my new ZX14.

Panman: Sunday sounds good, too. Is it a 10am rolling time?

I'll get an early start, and be at McD's on Highway 9 at 9ish for some health food. :blink: So it's kick stands up at 10:00 ? Lookin forward to meeting everyone.

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Coffee at 9:00 ride at 10:00 sounds like a plan. Hope the weather man does better than today, got wet to day and the bike was all clean, oh well!