WFO-5 Pictures

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2625.jpg
Holy crap.... a rare photo of odot still standing upright!! :lol: :lol:
This is more in keeping with his usual modus operandi ! Contemplating a snooze on the FJR - feet on the tank.

odot.jpg

@ fjrchik....in regards to IMG 2113 "I like this color!". Is that a shade of green or....?
That bike is a repainted '03 with '04 lowers. IIRC, it is a "pearlized" H.D. dark grey.
yeah, sunset kinda screwed up the color and i thought i already had a pic of it. i think i was told it was a canadian bike? can't recall for sure.
Nope, not Canadian. I'm actually from Nebraska. Thanks for all the compliments on my paint, a lot of people asked about it. It's HD Pearl Black, although it looks charcol grey metallic.

I'm pretty sure the other arm/watch belong to me.... Odot was in fine form...

I think it's apparently obvious from these and other photos to come that those who didn't make it missed a hell of a time in Reno... B)

Excellent pix of an obvious great time. Now the rest of us can match the faces with the wanted posters....

More photos.

Rocketdoc & odot: Peace, Man

Rocketdoc, we might have a low ball offer coming on the house. Still interested?

173931605.jpg

173931594.jpg

Karen hamming it up. She keep us in stitches the whole time.

173931633.jpg

The iron butt awards

173931639.jpg

Here come some more photos:

Armand, do you want the RAW image emailed to you receiving the award?

The gravey train

173931550.jpg

173931546.jpg

Lt to Rt: Jacquie, Armand, Gill, Karen, Rick, Dave, Diane & Cindy

173931571.jpg

173931518.jpg

Is that TWN?

173931505.jpg

Here come some more photos:
173931505.jpg
holy crap flowback!! i missed that completely. U 2 look awesome! must not have been able to see you guys through all the boobs. had a great time out on the go kart track with you and duff, and you were totally killin me during Odot's TBS. way funny shizzle!! great to meet you both and hope your health stays good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still more photos:

on the go-cart track, Jacquie

173931626.jpg

Jacquie, Diane & Karen

173931620.jpg

And then we have Rick posing for the camera

173931614.jpg

bigdolma, 3 RAW images are on their way.

I must add this for all to enjoy. Yes, it's the sheriff.

173925832.jpg

173925823.jpg

I was told that this is the Canadian salute

173925818.jpg

Bigdolma,

The email was kicked back, undeliverable. So I'll send them 1 image at a time. They are about 8 mb each.

Woodstock is a closet cruiser... but then again, I think we all really knew that...

Woodysnewride.jpg

Good Pictures By All!

Looking at FJRChik's pictures, IMG_2089.JPG. "odots butt was hot".

Sounds like FJRchik is already planning next year's contest.