Wfo 5 Requested Subjects

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A proper topic?

The virtues of a smooth brown Ale. Preferably while one is in my possession.

WTF is with all you guys wanting these maintenance clinics at a bike rally??? How boring! Unless you had naked Hooters girls putting the seminars on, THEN it would be worth watching....

Y'all are going to RENO, ferchrissakes! If you want to adjust your suspension, get a cold beer, a cool chick, and a hot tub! She'll show you all the adjustments you need to know!

Have fun!! :D

WTF is with all you guys wanting these maintenance clinics at a bike rally??? How boring! Unless you had naked Hooters girls putting the seminars on, THEN it would be worth watching....
Y'all are going to RENO, ferchrissakes! If you want to adjust your suspension, get a cold beer, a cool chick, and a hot tub! She'll show you all the adjustments you need to know!

Have fun!! :D
+1

If I ain't ridin', I'm gonna be galavantin', carouSIN', and mischeivin'. No time for seminars, tech forums or formal meetings.

What happens in Reno, stays in Reno. And of course gets plastered all over this board.

After all, WFO stans for WIDE FUCKING OPEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tire mounting and balancing clinic - 
Demonstration of lubing splines during the tire change

Tire puncture repair for us noobies
Willing to donate my bike for the demo,

Should be just about due for a new set of tires around then.

I thought I saw a mention that a dealer was prepared to change tires at WFO-5,

can't find it, any pointers?

Suspension settings
Track Day

Bike wash (by scantly clan vixens) :D

Single Malt tasting booth :clap:

Roger
That's the most sensable agenda topic I see here! How many times can I get my bike washed?? :clap:

If I ain't ridin', I'm gonna be galavantin', carouSIN', and mischeivin'. No time for seminars, tech forums or formal meetings.
I'm there with ya, Rocket. We no nee no stinkin' tech clinic! No way am I riding 2250 miles to be shown how to lube the friggin shaft...er..uh...on the FJR that is!

I'm there with ya, Rocket. We no nee no stinkin' tech clinic! No way am I riding 2250 miles to be shown how to lube the friggin shaft...er..uh...on the FJR that is!
I guess when you live close to Reno and have been there a few times, the bike maintenance part sounds fun ;)