WFO-6 Park City FJR Gathering

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200? That's fine. I'm just the bean counter.

When 25 extra show up for a meal I'll be commandeering your wallet and/or pawning your bike ;)

When 25 extra show up for a meal I'll be commandeering your wallet and/or pawning your bike ;)
No, no, no, no, no! Typical bean counter. C'mon Iggy, get a little bit more creative. Show a little imagination. You will be owed numerous favors...............to be obtained from "his girls".

Just hope that "his girls" don't include the gerbils.

Matt are you going to contact the 25? Not to be rude but some people are as thick as two short planks and they may think they are registered and all set to go.

gypsy

Matt are you going to contact the 25? Not to be rude but some people are as thick as two short planks and they may think they are registered and all set to go.

gypsy
I took the difference of people registered and not paid...and then e-mailed that delta.....twice now. Caught a couple that didn't read the directions, but I think most didn't have the funds. I'll do it again as the event gets closer. It's smoother than last year I can tell you that.

:clapping: to Matt! It isn't easy designing the program and running the thing. You make it look easy but I know it takes time. Then there's that "being the Dad" (or babysitter or Scoutleader or whatever) business.

:clapping: to Matt! It isn't easy designing the program and running the thing. You make it look easy but I know it takes time. Then there's that "being the Dad" (or babysitter or Scoutleader or whatever) business.
I did a small part of it. Warchild did most of it with a website and articulation with PayPal and a screen for me to send out hotel codes. My major contribution was convincing everybody that one price for all was the way to go. That one thing is going to make things very much easier, quicker at registration, and more accurate for event goers.

...The couple of folks that possibly think they're in because the registered, didn't PayPal, and didn't respond to my e-mails.....well one can only do so much ;)

Ok I looked into hotels and found/booked a room at the Best Western, the rate i got was $71+tax.
Go here to book a room for wednesday night.

Richard
Thanks for the link. I found two Best Westerns in Flagstaf, the "king House" and the Pony Soldier". Which one is the group staying at.

B) Got a reservation at the KingHouse for the 25th great price $55.00. Probably ride into Phoenix on Monday and visit my daughter then try to hookup with the Phoenix guys and ride into Flagstaff on Wednsday. Then ride up to WFO with everyone.

Thanks, Dan, in Yucaipa.

B) Got a reservation at the KingHouse for the 25th great price $55.00. Probably ride into Phoenix on Monday and visit my daughter then try to hookup with the Phoenix guys and ride into Flagstaff on Wednsday. Then ride up to WFO with everyone.Thanks, Dan, in Yucaipa.
Hello Dan, The game plan for me is to leave my office at Metro Mechanical, Inc. at 3PM; work number is 602-254-1191x148. It will be blazing hot then, but within 90 minutes we will be at Camp Verde and pulling the grade into the pines on Interstate 17 out of the heat. Metro is at 407 S. 17th Avenue, PHX 85007; our building is just 300 yards south of the Arizona State Capitol; there is a giant copper dome on our statehouse. I believe that FJRobert will be riding with me and perhaps vectervp1; I know that SkooterG (Daffy?) will be riding up earlier to man the event. How did you get such a great rate of $55?

Ok I looked into hotels and found/booked a room at the Best Western, the rate i got was $71+tax.
Go here to book a room for wednesday night.

Richard
Thanks for the link. I found two Best Westerns in Flagstaf, the "king House" and the Pony Soldier". Which one is the group staying at.

Glen the Kings house is the correct one. Not sure how MM got $55 rate gues you may want to call them and see what they say.1-928-774-7186.

R

:blink: Hey, Iggy!!!
What's with the name change (and Av)?

Sorry if it's elsewhere....

It's an April 1st thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an April 1st thing.

Hello Richard,

Thanks for clearing that up. I've been riding south of the border with Greg Marbach for years now and I just don't see him as "Daffy"; "chingado chilito" perhaps! Adios, Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re WFO 6 in Park City - Should we bring our skis?
Good grief! I thought we lost you to the S2000 world! Welcome back, Joseph. If you do bring your skis, might I suggest the rock skis? And plan on kissing those edges goodbye. ;)

Hope to see you there!