What a weekend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

networkguy

Reaction score
Well, I splurged this weekend. But I neeeeeeeded it all! Wifey was pacified coz she got farkels too ;) Bike is less than a year old, so getting it all customized the way I want. And since the weather is warming up, wifey and I will be taking our first multi-day trip soon...riding out to Orange and kaitsdad will be installing my Audiovox CC for me. Wife has never been to S.Cal or Disneyland for that matter so may take an extra day or two and do that.

Anyhow. Got the wife a new Scorpion jacket to match her new Scorpion EXO900 helmet. Got a matte black Givi V46 monokey topcase. Got a very nice FJR topcase rack from Premier cycle as recommended by a member here https://www.premiercycleaccessories.com/Topcase_Rack_p/pcabp10028.htm . And finally got a Fuzeblock which kaitsdad will also install for me when I head out.

Whew.

Hi from SoCal, The scariest ride at Dizzyland is The Ticket Booth!
clapping.gif
, Thank you, Thank you very much!, I'll be here all week!

plan on getting out $90 bucks a head just to get in.

There might be a locals special if you have your relatives zip code to use. My favorite attraction is the Enchanted Tiki Room. Most people find boring as hell. I like it while sipping on a $5 cup of Dole Pineapple Juice.

Have fun! dr