What are the Surprises Under the Covers on the Honda site?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This "new" Goldwing is a copy of a custom wing that was featured in a magazine about 5 years ago.....the original was all black.

<scratches his head>

That'll get shit under your fingernails.
biggrin.gif
WTF do you use YOUR head for????

I think it looks better than the Valkyrie... :glare:
Well, there's a ringing endorsement for bike beauty.....

That's kinda like saying Beemerdons looks better than Radiohowie. It's kinda "So what?"
So, who took all the mirrors outta YOUR house??? :p

But that beerdons....he IS a handsome lady, isn't he?

Have you butt heads seen the new HD Ultra?

Freaking beooooutifull.
Which Ultra? HD has about 5 different Ultra models. Never did understand the HD alphabet soup model designation. HDFXRDXL what's with that?
...now y'all have my interest peaked. Does it make more than 65 75 85HP yet? :blink: :biggrinsmiley:

--G

Have you butt heads seen the new HD Ultra?

Freaking beooooutifull.
Which Ultra? HD has about 5 different Ultra models. Never did understand the HD alphabet soup model designation. HDFXRDXL what's with that?
...now y'all have my interest peaked. Does it make more than 65 75 85HP yet? :blink: :biggrinsmiley:

--G
If you get the CVO then you get more HP, more shaking, and more of other sh*t you may or may not want. In trading for more Hp, you get a less reliable CVO engine. Heck with all the shaking going you get more bolt checkin' and lovin' than other Harley models. Jest what most FRJ owner need.
tongue.gif

Never did understand the HD alphabet soup model designation. HDFXRDXL what's with that?
I think the XL stands for 'Extra Lard'.

Jest what most FRJ owner need.
tongue.gif
OK, I'll bite. What is a FRJ owner??

Inquiring minds want to know and since Bust is on a time out until tomorrow it is probably safe to ask just what does FJR mean anyways???

PS: The Buffalo Sabres have not lost a game all season so far.
yahoo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought that the long and indecipherable model designation was a result of someone sitting on the bike while trying to write down the model #. The vibration would have jiggled the pen and paper around so much that nobody could read what was there. It was too loud with the bike running for anyone to understand the questions needed to clear up the confusion. The guy who was calling the shots slipped in the puddle of oil that had leaked out of the bike. When the others rushed to help him, they tripped over the parts that had vibrated loose onto the floor and several people were injured. After that, no one was brave enough to ask the question again.

I would agree that they are pretty to look at but I am not ready to trade for one just yet.

I always thought that the long and indecipherable model designation was a result of someone sitting on the bike while trying to write down the model #. The vibration would have jiggled the pen and paper around so much that nobody could read what was there. It was too loud with the bike running for anyone to understand the questions needed to clear up the confusion. The guy who was calling the shots slipped in the puddle of oil that had leaked out of the bike. When the others rushed to help him, they tripped over the parts that had vibrated loose onto the floor and several people were injured. After that, no one was brave enough to ask the question again.

I would agree that they are pretty to look at but I am not ready to trade for one just yet.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks 'Hunter, best explanation I've heard yet!

--G