What head light bulbs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful Spike, you have three posts here and two of them are linking to this vendor who BTW, is for another motorcycle. In fact, in the other post, you resurrected a year old thread which mentioned buell in order to get this link in (it seems like). This board does not take kindly to shills, so if that is what you are doing, you can go away now.

Accessories man? you may check this out..buell accessories hope this may help you a little buddies...

I'm sure W C has probably checked most of them out as he recommended the Osram but--Got 45,100mi on my '04 FJR & 1 of the hi beams burned out so time to do something. I installed a pair of Silvania Sliver Star Ultra H4s & they are outstanding. $50 at Pepboys with $15 rebate for the pair until the end of Nov. Like em so well that I bought another pair (2 pair limit for the rebates) for another one of my bikes. It was quick & dirty & cheap---Hmm fits me to a tee.

Later,,, De :)
https://www.pepboys.com/sale_specials/coupo...ultra_twinpack/

2500 nokya hyper yellow h4 stage 3 70 /80 watts . Read a great piece yellow will give cagers a quicker view of the bike than white . Any thing for them to see me you have to see my jacket the uglyest thing black and bright yellow .

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow... Spike looks lost!

For the record, Spike has 3 posts. One of them goes to introducing himself & both other posts have a link to some Buell site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use good old H4's, from Checker's. 'Nothing fancy to upset the system. Gosh, they may not be photon torpedos, but two of those are plenty bright for my purposes.

That having been written, one of the upgrades I'm holding out for in a new Feej is standard HID headlights.

FWIW, my purposes don't include high speed night riding through deer and elk infested country. W-"old-not-bold"-Bill