What is the differance in SENA Blue Tooth units

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpo

Reaction score
I'm about to order a SENA SMH10 head set, But I see there is a SMH10 and SMH10-10.Both head sets are solo models,what is the differants.

Googled and found

about the different types of clamps for -10 and -11. The SMH10 refers to the basic model series.

Give Adam at Rocketmoto.com a call. He's an expert and will give you a discount if you're a member of ADVrider.com

Googled and found

Good link regarding the differences. One thing that they barely mention is that you can use earbuds with the 10-11 and not the 10-10. I found them for about the same price on fleabay, so no reason not to go with the 10-11. i use a modular though, so YMMV.

Thanks for the replys and sites, they answered my questions on the SENA units and even showed I was looking at the wrong SMH10 unit for the helmet I have.

I also found out what was cousing the trouble I was haveing with cranking the bike, in past posts.Seems that some after market batterys just don't have the amps to turn the FJR motor. Thanks again.