what pads are you using

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next improvement will be Galfer Lines from the GB .... reputedly a significant improvement over stock, for cheap !

And back to the point, any HH pads will probably be gobs better than the stockers (again, when ridden hard).

... I've been using EBC HH on all my bikes since 1996 ... just switched to Ferodos on the 675 ... slightly better according to the "butt dyno" ...

(I'll be getting a set of Galfer HH for comparison too)

AGree Ferodos are also excellent pads. The jury is out with me on Galfer Vs Ferodos but I don't think you'll go worng eitehr way.

Get the Galfer brake lines, they make a HUGE difference, at least on the front and clutch. Again get them on the GB, you won't regret it.

Hey, It's hard to type with one dyslexic finger . . . . .I need to watch where I'm putting it . . .LOL
dyslexic! WHat? I always type and spell this way! My 8 year old does all my proof reading and there was no airs ether. Not even gramers waas bad. (JK) I thunk...

Maybe if I said I weres drinking heavily I'd have a good excuse too. But then I'd be lying......

OK, enough. I'm sorry. I need to get some sleep.... Or I could do that at work tomorrow.