What to get the FJR owner who NEEDS everything

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
Scooter's recent thread entitled "What to get the FJR owner who has everything" is what prompted this post. His was about some computer box that was supposed to look like a motorcycle, nothing I really need, but what DO I need, I wondered? Well, lots of stuff, really, but what got me thinking was the "what to get" part. On gift-giving occasions, people don't always buy "perfect" gifts for everyone on the list, and you hesitate to tell your loved ones exactly what to buy for you. Still, it would be helpful if they had a sense of what you'd really like and that they could buy for you. Stuff that makes you say "hmmmm" as you leaf through those m/c catalogs or wander the aisles at Cycle World.

So here's the idea: think of things you'd like. Motorcycle-related things. Things for your bike or for the ride, and things your family members and whoever else is looking for gift ideas for you might be able to buy for you. Or stuff you might give to someone else who rides, even if you already have it yourself. Here are some parameters:

It should be pretty affordable. Try to keep it down, say under fifty bucks. Unless it's really cool, of course. Cheaper items, too, so your teenage kids can find some good ideas on the list.

It must be something someone else could buy for you--something that you wouldn't really insist in picking out yourself. So things that really need to be tried on probably aren't a very good idea. Ditto anything that you'd really insist on a particular brand or model or style--unless you can specify it pretty easily.

I'll start it off with something I have and like, the Bike Condom. Handy, packs small, reusable, cheap (>$10). How about some more ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I need me some of this ee-luuminatin' stuff:

Krilion 2 Bioluminesance Impregnation #GLO

But that thar Rider Wearhouse never has it in stock!

glo_glowingsuitlarge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: