What type of accessory plug?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you honestly believe the garbage you were spewing, ......
Are you by chance in Politics? :unsure:
Whoa!

Take a chill pill......and lighten up there a bit Francis. ;)

Seriously. There's a difference between friendly bike generation rivalry and where this thread appears to be going. Everybody take a chill pill.

Thanks.

The Management
It's all good. My reply came across harsher than intended....

My apologizes to anyone offended (Even Gen I owners) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it made you feel better Scotty, then it's not for naught. ;)

But one has to see the black humor in someone defending their (already made) choice so vehemently. No?

And yes, it is all (supposed to be) in fun. There is so LITTLE difference between a 1st and second gen FJR that it's hardly worth discussing,

...except to rag on you unfortunate 2nd genners. :p

As long as it made you feel better Scotty, then it's not for naught. ;)
But one has to see the black humor in someone defending their (already made) choice so vehemently. No?

And yes, it is all (supposed to be) in fun. There is so LITTLE difference between a 1st and second gen FJR that it's hardly worth discussing,

...except to rag on you unfortunate 2nd genners. :p
No, actually I'd see so many post out of left field I might add, taking shots at Gen II's. I thought some you you all trolling for Gen II owners... In which case (FISH ON)

Alright... So I'm a little slow :crazy:

If you honestly believe the garbage you were spewing, ......
Are you by chance in Politics? :unsure:
Whoa!

Take a chill pill......and lighten up there a bit Francis. ;)

Seriously. There's a difference between friendly bike generation rivalry and where this thread appears to be going. Everybody take a chill pill.

Thanks.

The Management

Really Scotty... You haven't the ability to see the humor here.. Good Gawd!! thankfully Reno and a few of the more dedicated Superior GenI riders ain't chimed in..

:jester:
It took it in, and understood was well as the Sitcoms we Military got stuck watching while deployed someplace like Greece.

Right now I'm under the impression "Buying a Harley would have been much safer"

thankfully Reno and a few of the more dedicated Superior GenI riders ain't chimed in..
My apologies for being late to this two-handed circle jerk.
Jeeze

[rant]

I'll tell you: This gen1, gen2 thing started out with playful banter and good fun between guyz with the same interests .....but there are so many asshats riding the gen2 that it's really tough anymore. I'm pretty much ready to divide the two, the bikes are different the owners are different and the common interests are really not there.

I'm done with gen2'rs as of now. [/rant]

Sorry for the powerlet hi-jack, but this is is really getting ridiculous.

Thank god we have the Gen1 rally coming up .....what a treat it will be have a few days void of GenII fags.

Owning a 2008 model Wih a clutch I was going to rag on you both of you but it is Friday tomorrow so hold on tight.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
thankfully Reno and a few of the more dedicated Superior GenI riders ain't chimed in..
My apologies for being late to this two-handed circle jerk.
Jeeze

[rant]

I'll tell you: This gen1, gen2 thing started out with playful banter and good fun between guyz with the same interests .....but there are so many asshats riding the gen2 that it's really tough anymore. I'm pretty much ready to divide the two, the bikes are different the owners are different and the common interests are really not there.

I'm done with gen2'rs as of now. [/rant]

Sorry for the powerlet hi-jack, but this is is really getting ridiculous.

Thank god we have the Gen1 rally coming up .....what a treat it will be have a few days void of GenII fags.
At lease you will have the comfort of no strange looks when your trailer in your bikes and your dates.

I can't tell you how relieved I am your done with us Gen II'rd for now!