What's a reasonable price for left over 07 AE?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would it make any difference to the dealer whether you pay with cash, or a check from your bank? The only thing the dealer has to know is if there's a security agreement so they can put that on the title application. Otherwise it's all the same to them.
Heinen's doesn't finance bikes, and neither does Yamaha, the so-called Yamaha finance offers are actually from HSBC, IIRC. And from what I have read I would avoid HSBC at all costs. YMMV.

Get it out the door with HSBC and then take your time and get a good finance with a local bank or credit union that is what I did not problem. Paid off HSBC after 3 months. 6 percent is a good temp rate.

Why would it make any difference to the dealer whether you pay with cash, or a check from your bank? The only thing the dealer has to know is if there's a security agreement so they can put that on the title application. Otherwise it's all the same to them.
Heinen's doesn't finance bikes, and neither does Yamaha, the so-called Yamaha finance offers are actually from HSBC, IIRC. And from what I have read I would avoid HSBC at all costs. YMMV.

Get it out the door with HSBC and then take your time and get a good finance with a local bank or credit union that is what I did not problem. Paid off HSBC after 3 months. 6 percent is a good temp rate.

Actually, if you dealer-finance, the selling dealer gets a spiff - probably a couple of hundred dollars.