Whats it worth?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, make sure you post it up here first,

you'll have a pool of "Buzzards" circling and watching what number you put on it.

Self included: full disclosure:

What the others have offered up is spot on, been doing some pre-buying shopping and

that's what I am seeing accross the states. Except dealers who pad the price.

Always wanted to ride from Bama to Texas..maybe just maybe.

Gotta get this darn cast/boot off in a few more weeks.

Ok guys I have decided to sell it. Asking $6250. If I can't get close to that I'll probably just keep it. Going to put it on craigslist too. If any of yall are interested PM me.

Thanks guys,

Joey

Ok guys I have decided to sell it. Asking $6250. If I can't get close to that I'll probably just keep it. Going to put it on craigslist too. If any of yall are interested PM me.

Thanks guys,

Joey
This is pretty much in the irresistible price range for this bike. I just bought a 2005 w/abs that had 6744 miles and similar accessories for 6295. GREAT bike. I have gone over 8000 miles on the odometer now since I bought it December 1. If you must sell it, you have the right price. It is sad to sell the bike, but you should have a quick sale.

Thanks guys,

Joey
Ah, great. So you'll be following our advice and keeping it then... :rolleyes:

(Not sure what Tom is smoking in CA, but every '04 that has been priced that high in the past year has sat for a long time.)

Well, best of luck with it, either way. Of course if you really want to sell it on here you need to start a new post in the classifieds section, and do not be bashful with pictures and plenty of details. In fact that is also my M.O. for selling on Craig's List, which has proven to be highly successful over the years.

If you need help on how to insert html links to hi-res pictures into a CL ad send me a PM or email.