What's Up Wit' Dat???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad I didn't buy a Harley. They are so powerful and fast, I'm sure it would scare the poop out of me. I never realized what a superbike they were until Spider edumacated me thru dis video.

Sorry, I couldn't hack it. I only got through maybe half of it and got bored. BTW, ever hear that saying "If I have to explain it, ..."? Well, Spider saw the need to try to explain it in his 15 minutes of fame :lol:

Guys like that should get paid for being walking billboards. Though I did appreciate his comments regarding the tactical advantage of lane-splitting. That sounded like one of us.

Quotes:

"Harley is the Premier bike" :eek:

"It seems that anybody who is interested in motorcycles would want to have a Harley" :lol:

"[riding a Harley] is like driving a high performance car" :blink:

"There is a lot more power than your average motorcycle" :alien:

"People who are motorcycle enthusiasts always want to move a step up [to a harley] ... step up to a little more hosepower, better performance, a more comfortable ride..." :p

"I like to know that I am going to get off the line first [on my harley], I like to know that my bike is faster than the bike next to me" ;)

"It produces 70hp at 120 miles an hour" <_<

"People tend to give more respect to a Harley Davidson, whether they know the owner or not" :haha:

"[Most Harley owners] don't want to look like every other Harley on the road or every other bike on the road" :blink: :blink: :blink:

And that was in the first 14 minutes alone. Who knows what moronic statements come later!?! :clap:

-BD

When did Mortenson (HondaCBX6) get the TV gig? Needs to work on the delivery a bit. I want my nickname to be that of an insect too, why should they have all the fun? In the future, I shall be known as "Arachnid". Eh? EHHHH?

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pathetic joke that was! I didnt think it was possible to have my opinion of HDClones lowered, but there it went, right into the basement! :haha:

What's up wit that guy? He sure is lucky to have a job that nice, being such a dweeb and all. I sure hope I never have to face Spidey at a traffic light. Hate to be so badly embarassed that way, being left in the dust by a bike with half the ponies of my own. I could only hope he smokes the tire or pulls a mad wheelie to give me a chance.

Anyone within 15 feet of "Spider" had their IQ lowered by 15 points. “I have had it up over a hundred.” Wow! “At that speed you don’t have time to look down at the speedometer.” Because at that speed on a Harley-Davidson™ it is vibrating so badly it is unreadable!

:wacko:

"I like to know my bike will be first off the line." "It's my competitive nature." What rock did they drag this inbred hillbilly out from under??? First off the line…versus a Schwinn…maybe.

:blink: :eek:mg: :eek:mg2:

And the “uniform” is priceless! The bad facial hair, ridiculous sunglasses(oh yeah! He is BAD!!!), the vest covered in patches and the obligatory H-D™ “Live to Ride, Ride to Live” t-shirt. I was unable to discern if he had developed the mandatory The Motor Company™ pony tail…or was that a Camaro-mullet. He does not appear to own a comb. I can just imagine this retard throwing the "devil's horn" salute to Elton John at the Harley-Davidson™ 100th Anniversary Celebration concert in Milwaukee!

:punk:

“Harley-Davidson™ owners like to customize their bike to match their personality.” “They don’t want their Harley-Davidson™ to be like every other one out there.” “Spider” has obviously never gets outside much. But then I suppose getting up and dressed every day is a very tough mental exercise for “Spider”. Ugh!

:confused:

"I rebuilt my first Harley-Davidson™ 3 times to get it to my specifications." He really means I needed to rebuild it 3 times before it would run!

:dead: :stunned:

Spider, thank you for confirming every ill-conceived notion I have ever had about the brainwashed hill scoggins who swear their allegiance to The Motor Company™. The world will be a better place if you didn’t procreate. :stop: :stop: :stop:

:tease:

I have been rendered speechless!

I am without speech.

:eek:

EDIT: And stop making fun of Spider, you guys! That bike of his has over 70HP. He'll spank your ass!

I'm afraid to get on something as big as a Harley.

Andrew Willyoung doesn't deserve my first name. I'm gonna go take it from him. :assasin:

And that was in the first 14 minutes alone. Who knows what moronic statements come later!?! :clap:
-BD
And don't forget Andrew's comment about sitting on one of those wonderful HD's...

"Can I bounce up and down on it?"

supergay.gif

Horns we don need no steenkin' horns, GOT IT, WE GOT PIPES!

"Ive had it up over 100!" Yep, they don't make them tow trucks like they used to skippy, I mean spider. :D

Spider has obviously never inquired into the performance of any other motorcycle manufacturer, since he always likes to know that his bike is "faster than the bike next to him". :haha:

waths uuuup witthh tthhattt? :dribble:

-BD
And don't forget Andrew's comment about sitting on one of those wonderful HD's...

"Can I bounce up and down on it?"

supergay.gif
Quit calling that lamo "Andrew".

I took that name away from him in an earlier post. Call him "Host", "Stupid Shit", "Virgin Boy" or something like that.

:lol:

I think I'll go out to the garage now and pull off 2 of my spark plug wires. This way It will have the same H.P. of Spiders wounderful Harley.

What a maroon! If he had a personality it would overload what little cerebral matter he has and kill him. He could put out an audio program for insomniacs w/ that monotone speech impediment of his, c-span is more exciting than this moron. :stunned:

"Spider" owns a Sportster™ "Show Bike", whatever that thing was in front of him and two 125CC Harley-Davidson™ Dual Purpose bikes I believe that were made in Italy for The Motor Company™ in the mid 1970's. Kind of un-Harley™ Harley-Davidsons™.

"If you keep your Harley-Davidson™ motorcycles and boxes and boxes and boxes of spare parts IN YOUR KITCHEN you just might be a redneck!" My apologies to Jeff Foxworthy...

:tease: