What's Up Wit' Dat???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"If you keep your Harley-Davidson™ motorcycles and boxes and boxes and boxes of spare parts IN YOUR KITCHEN you just might be a redneck!" My apologies to Jeff Foxworthy...
The poor guy has no choice. When was the last time you saw a single-wide with a garage? Either that or he's afraid to leave his precious bikes out in the garage with "the lab equipment". :haha:

So I went back in and tried to sit through the whole thing. Again, couldn't make it though I think you get the gist of it after just a few minutes :lol:

Get a load of those spindly forks! Actually, that might be a challenge riding that rickety-ass old shovelhead at 100 mph and not go flying off of it :lol:

Truly a dumbass guy. I could only take a couple of minutes, but got the message. I think you should spend a bit more time making fun of these bikes. Just a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the summary gang, I could only view that bile for 2 minutes, and I would like to have them back.

I just couldn't listen after the 6 minute mark. Its like going up from a Pinto to a Mercedes. I am glad his is so much faster than other motorcycles. Who's the dwebe doing the interview? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

What I thought was really funny was that the show title is only half ebonics:

"What's up wit that"

vs.

"What's up wit-dat?"

What can we say about the ignorant middle class. Seems all too reminiscent of the statement "Let them eat cake."

OrangevaleFJR...get off this thread....you my young squire have too much class to be frequenting with the HD types :D

OrangevaleFJR...get off this thread....you my young squire have too much class to be frequenting with the HD types :D
Thank you for showing your concern fine sir. My neighbor is a HD type. He has a 76 Shovelhead and as far as Harleys go, it's a nice one. We go on rides together. He doesnt' think he can beat me off the line ;)

As for being a Squire perhaps I should be reticient, I am a Knight. I was born that way true and with honor bearing the surname passed to me by my father. Not that I want to appear proud, as being a Squire is truly an honorable pursuit; I merely want you to know who I am and from where I come so as not to mislead you kind sir.

Many thanks, and I bid thee goodnight.

:battleaxe:

Like I said ......definitely too classy....I do admire your blue blood SIR KNIGHT....& may you and yours sleep the sleep of the just

What I can't figure out was-how did these two meet up? I mean, I doubt they both have kids in the same church, or met shopping. Same bar? Wife swapping? (On second thought, scratch that) Swingers club? Meth house? Ad in the classifieds? I mean, wass up wid dat?

What I can't figure out was-how did these two meet up? I mean, I doubt they both have kids in the same church, or met shopping. Same bar? Wife swapping? (On second thought, scratch that) Swingers club? Meth house? Ad in the classifieds? I mean, wass up wid dat?
I think Andrew has a bit o' the liking for the leather-n-spikes crowd. He probably persuaded Spidey under false pretense. "Can I bounce up and down on it?" He probably wasn't talking about the bike. The term Freudian slip comes to mind...

The bad biker boy crowd doesn't really fit in with the rainbow crowd does it?
Glenn
What they didn't show was Spidey and Co. kikkin Andys boy butt up and down Rainbow Lane after tapin. Whats up with that?BOOM. Whats up with that?BOOM. ;) Tried to tell 'em Meth would do that, but would they listen?

Damn, I knew I should have gotten a Harley; but nooo, I had to hang here in the FJR forums listening to all your deceitful lies. That could have been me in that video! Now I know the truth...not like the teletype here but seeing a real biker give forth such knowledge right before my eyes. That's it, I'm canceling my AE and buying a 883 tonight! By the end of the summer I am going to be just as cool as Spider.

The sad fact is I would be better accepted by my family and friends who all ride HDs and spout bull@%^* facts of how better they are than rice burners while they consume mass quanities of PBRs.

The bad biker boy crowd doesn't really fit in with the rainbow crowd does it?
Glenn
So, I can assume from this comment that you've never been to Palm Springs???