When did you get your 06?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What week did you get your 06?

• March 1-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March 5-11

• March 12-18

• March 19-25

• March 26-31

• April 1-8

• April 9-15

• April 16-22

• April 23-30

• Total voters

Calabash

Reaction score
In a couple of weeks the 06 are SUPPOSED to be coming in, so I thought it would be interesting to see how many "waiters" would report on when their bikes are delivered. This Poll will be for 1300A's and I will make another one for the AE models. (Thanks Kaitsdad)

I realize some people could lie :( so I will take responses with a grain of salt unless it is backed up with a picture to go along with it. :D

Just thought it would be nice to see them all coming in, like we have been told they will.... <_<

I have been told mine will come in April but I hope to check off sometime in March... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a good idea! That might keep down all the independant "I got mine" posts. They can jsut post here with model and date received and location (i.e. what area of the country or what state).

Calabash,

How about two polls - this one for the "A" bikes, and a second for "AE" bikes - this would get you past the date limitations - and we would have a different measurements for each model (FWIW)

I think your poll ends too soon and is fairly optimistic judging from past PDP deliveries. What about the bikes that won't actually be delivered until June, July, Aug... ;)

I think your poll ends too soon and is fairly optimistic judging from past PDP deliveries. What about the bikes that won't actually be delivered until June, July, Aug... ;)
Yea,

It should be:

Jan-March

April-June

July-Sept

Oct-Dec

:p :bleh: :p :p :bleh: :p

Kinda cool to get serial numbers, too, if you aren't afraid to publish a VIN. Interesting to see what production number ends up where.

Man this could be torture for some of the waiters. They see some results in some parts of the country receiving their bikes but no word in their area(s). A lot of foot tapping and phone calls to dealerships, raised voices and 4 letter words :eek:

This is a cool idea. But the threads are likely to get buried pages back by the time deliveries start. Maybe an admin will consider making this and the "AE" poll sticky.

He can always edit his original post!

@ Rogue, :haha: :haha:

As for torturing the waiters.....Soooo! It's kind of like hazing the freshmen class, we should have outgrown it but we didn't!

I'm new here. Do you mean to say that when Yamama says May-June they may mean August or later???

Just wondering.

Bruce

Hey Bruce, A lot of the above comments are from the ones who already have their bikes from what I understand and they tease us "waiters" because they think (maybe rightly so) that we are naieve enough to believe Yamaha when they give us those dates. Apparently last year the bikes came in later then what last years "waiters" were told.

None of us know for sure when the bikes will be here.... :bigeyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo.....has ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING NEW on delivery dates? :headbonk:

I was never very good at this waitin crap :D

I understand that the 06-A's will start arriving late March thru early May and the 06-AE's will be delivered mid-May thru July.

Mine is supposed to be delivered late April.

We should get our '06 Yamaha's at about the same time the rest of the biking world is throwing their leg over their '07's.....Does any of this make any sense to anyone??

Papajack here. I have 43K on an o3 and an 06 on order. In o2 we got a letter from Yamaha confirming the order and giving an idea when we might expect delivery. I haven't gotten anything this time although the dealer says he was told

April. Are there any letters this time?