Where are Aerostich Retailers?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Are there any retailers local in SoCal or online other then Aerostich to purchase Aerostich apparel (specifically textile jackets and pants)? :blink:

I've Googled, I've Yahoo'd, I've even Dog Piled and asked Geeve's, no luck. All the sites I found are related to blogs, forums, or have a link to the Aerostich website. The site:fjrforum.com turns up no retailers either. :dribble:

Cycle Gear, MAW, Chaparral, New Enough, and many others don't carry Aerostich. :huh:

Hee hee hee.

There is only one, one and only Aerostitch. They have a showroom, but you got to go to Minnesota to get to it.

That's it.

Hee hee hee.There is only one, one and only Aerostitch. They have a showroom, but you got to go to Minnesota to get to it.

That's it.
I was afraid of that answer. I couldn't find anything on their website regarding retailers/distributors or any other website, so I figured there was only one place. But, I thought I'd ask.

Thanks Skooter. Consider this CLOSED!

Last edited by a moderator:
.................but you got to go to Minnesota to get to it.
More than true ...but remember, these folks offer great service and when getting a custom suit fitted they'll go the extra mile to get it right. I know they sent me a few things before I finally gave the "OK" for them to start building the one-of-a-kind-custom. Definately not an off-the-shelf product that you'd find at a retailer.

.................but you got to go to Minnesota to get to it.
More than true ...but remember, these folks offer great service and when getting a custom suit fitted they'll go the extra mile to get it right. I know they sent me a few things before I finally gave the "OK" for them to start building the one-of-a-kind-custom. Definately not an off-the-shelf product that you'd find at a retailer.
I agree with RJ

they're better than good when it comes to customer service. They're not your typical web shop.

Plus you get a ten percent discount for getting fitted in Duluth (or buying anything else there). On a $900 custom suit (two if you get one for the missus) that's more money for farkles!

Are there any retailers local in SoCal or online other then Aerostich to purchase Aerostich apparel (specifically textile jackets and pants)? :blink:
I've Googled, I've Yahoo'd, I've even Dog Piled and asked Geeve's, no luck. All the sites I found are related to blogs, forums, or have a link to the Aerostich website. The site:fjrforum.com turns up no retailers either. :dribble:

Cycle Gear, MAW, Chaparral, New Enough, and many others don't carry Aerostich. :huh:
I haven't seen or heard of any business selling Aerostich stuff, other than Aerostich themselves. We purchase stuff from there for work and we've always had decent luck with them.

David

As I understand it they only sell online or at their Minn. showroom. I bought my one-piece Roadcrafter online and it was a totally good eperience. They have many size options. If it doesn't fit they will modify or exchange it for very reasonable cost. I like the company and the product.

I surely do wish that Aerostich had more showrooms... one of which I'd like to ba within a couple of state's distance.

It's clear that Aerostich doesn't have retailer showrooms.

If you feel compelled to get in on where the thread had drifted far off subject on the merits of Motoport vs. Stich....go to this thread.

Admin reminder to keep things about the titled subject....or at least don't be interjecting your favorite y brand in a x brand thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.