Where can I buy Horns?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james1300

Reaction score
In 05 I replaced the stock (wimpy) Yamaha horns and used a pair of Stebel High/Low electric horns.

Along with FJRandy's horn wire harness, which is an Excellant harness!

I got carried away with the hose and flooded the LOW horn.

I need a sourse for replacement horns. Schucks Auto, where I origionally purchased the horns, no longer stocks them.

Id still like to use 'Stebel' as they ROCK, when you need them!

FOUND THEM! https://hornsplusauto.com/ was able to order them in black, too! These are THE REAL DEAL! The Italion Stebel's!

Last edited by a moderator:
In 05 I replaced the stock (wimpy) Yamaha horns and used a pair of Stebel High/Low electric horns.Along with FJRandy's horn wire harness, which is an Excellant harness!

I got carried away with the hose and flooded the LOW horn.

I need a sourse for replacement horns. Schucks Auto, where I origionally purchased the horns, no longer stocks them.

Id still like to use 'Stebel' as they ROCK, when you need them!

FOUND THEM! https://hornsplusauto.com/ was able to order them in black, too! These are THE REAL DEAL! The Italion Stebel's!
Twisted Throttle.com carries some stebels. :)

Randy's harness...1 Stebel horn...0
I like this game! :p

Thanks for the props, James. :yahoo:
Good props for u Randy! I will call u soon to install mine.

You can buy the Compact Stebels on ebay from "safemoto" for Total: $46.40

Item title: Stebel Nautilus Compact Motorcycle Air Horn SNH-01

Randy's harness...1 Stebel horn...0
I like this game! :p

Thanks for the props, James. :yahoo:
Good props for u Randy! I will call u soon to install mine.

You can buy the Compact Stebels on ebay from "safemoto" for Total: $46.40

Item title: Stebel Nautilus Compact Motorcycle Air Horn SNH-01

As I stated 100 times before.....MAJOR operation to get a compact Nautilus to fit properly on an '06.

The operative word here, of course, being "properly". ;)

I bought the Freeway Blasters from aerostitch.com for 15 bucks apiece. Liked 'em so much I bought another for the Derbi. Not too difficult to install in the stock location. I had to nick just a sliver of plastic out of the lower fairing liner. Any FJr owner that does NOT have an Aerostitch catalog next to their computer is totally missing the boat! Best customer service I have ever experienced, and I've made many purchases from them. Any time I've had ANY kind of problem with something I bought from them, it only took one phone call and NO yelling whatsoever to get it remedied. Tons of cool LD stuff! I love those guys.