Which slipon to choose?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Got Leo Vince On mine, Here are some shots. A nice deep tone, that's not too loud. They are the stainless ones.

100_0151.jpg

100_0152.jpg

100_0153.jpg

FJRottiee, Pierre got them off ebay. I have not found a dealer here in Canada but there may be one. I'm not sure where exotic sportsbike is but here's a link.
https://www.exoticsportbike.com/contact_us.htm

Fossil

True but I found out after winning the auction that they were at Moto Illimitées. They bought them for a customer that refuses them cause of a little scratch done during transport. They order a new set and put them on Ebay.

What a deal ! and Moto Illimitées is my Yam dealer, what a small world !!!! :yahoo:

Yep, it's been tried and not worth the coin. Someone at WFO 4 had those and was not happy with the result.

If I ever replace the stockers on the FJR, it'll be with a Holeshot system. Dale Walker is about the best there is when it comes to customer service too.
+1 on the Holeshots and Dale Walker. One benefit is that they pass IBR sound testing easily even after 50k miles.

dougc

Last edited by a moderator: