Which tank bag on your FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbird

Reaction score
My next farkle will probably be a tank bag. It NEVER ends!

Sooo.....Which tank bag are you loving on your FJR? (pics appreciated)

You've got magnetic...strap...gas cap mounted...Bagster. :blink:

I'm also considering the Bagster tank cover and bags. I've seen the 07' in red on a bike in person

and it looked real good...but I have a 07' silver and I wonder if it would look as good. Does

anybody have any good pics of the silver Bagster tank cover on a FJR.

Thanks, Tom

I personally don't like the color matched bags, I've got a black bagster on my silver 04.

IMG_2069.jpg

I have the Bagster, but after seeing the RKA tank bag with all of the built-in wiring and Ram mounts, I'm thinking of changing. That bag is the shiznit.

I personally don't like the color matched bags, I've got a black bagster on my silver 04.
IMG_2069.jpg
I did a double-take at that picture before I realized there's something on your seat and you've got a fuel cell mounted behind it. For a second I thought you'd gone WAY over the top as far as modifying your bike for long distance riding.

Does anyone have a tank bag that uses one of the gas cap mounts, either from SW-Motech or another manufacturer? If I'm gonna drop $300 on a tank bag I'd probably prefer to go with something that doesn't touch the paint at all.

Rapid Transit Recon 19. It has a decent amount of storage and a 1liter hydration pack. I usually put my wallet,cell phone and DSLR in it w/ a problem. Also, stick in a fold 'em up paper map too. It's magnetic,but hasn't left a microscopic scratch on either bike,even though the paint is a little thin on some of these.

IMG_1443.jpg

PICT0052-3.jpg

$72 HERE

NEW ENOUGH

Last edited by a moderator:
Cortech 21 Liter Magnetic w/map pocket top and rain cover :glare:

a2d1fc2eb633373e9d464b1dda5316a70_large.jpg

khrome