Who buys this crap?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving along to useless shit for bikes, what happened to the "diamond plate" stick-on chrome plastic they used to have?Picture showed a 'busa IIRC with that stuff on just about every flat panel. Jeez it was luscious.

I didn't have to search hard to find these goodies. Just type FJR into eBay and look at all the great accessories one can turn up:
Grim Reaper Tank Pad

Matching Gas Cap"pad" (I didn't know my cap needed a pad)
Thanks for the link! Those are k001!

i like the spiked ones better though.

i tried some "cheap whore grips" when i had no other choice. i replaced them as soon as i got back home.

grips02.jpg

or how about a nice Plastic "racing" jacket? PLeather is forever
HEY! It was either that, or this!

GOGOJACKET_BLUE_FRONT.jpg

But this is my all time favorite eBay "retailer". The ubiquitous Anti-slip Pillion Seat Cover which is really just a piece of the crap you can buy to cover your cupboard shelves at Walmart for $1.95 per square yard. The great thing about this e-deal is you can get one for just about any make or model motorcycle you might have!!! Imagine that...
sw337!

i bet i could sew that to the seat of my pants and it would keep me from falling off the barstools!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget the "Girls of Las Vegas" tapes/discs that are an obvious bike parts shoppers dream come true. I complained to Ebay when I first saw those, back when I thought they actually gave a rats ass, they disappeared for 3 whole days. I tire of having to look through all the crap in there, but someone must buy the shit, nothing disappears faster than crap that doesn't sell.
HEY! I have 2 or 3 of those DVDs! I bought them at the bike show though (not in eSlay). They're great on the big screen tee vee because they show motorcycles and breastestes!

Oh, SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!! I have GOTS to get me one of these Bad Boyz here!
KT4900blk.jpg

:lol:
I actually had a very similar one on my FJR for awhile. It suited me well (see pic below of my first tattoo), but clearly just didn't suit the bike well, so I switched to an "FJR" tank pad. Looks MUCH better on the bike. Now I have to try to score another one for the FJR I'm buying from Smitty this weekend.

2694IMG_1776-med.jpg

2694tattoo_you_jpg-med.JPG

That was my 40th birthday present to myself. What can I say...I dig gruesome stuff...and goth chicks. ;)

Here's the ink I had done a few years later.

2694Copy_of_new_ink3-med.JPG

If I had my R1 back, I'd DEFINATELY have the grim reaper on it. B)

Last edited by a moderator: