Who's goin to SFO?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a newby and do not know what the SFO is except a ride and get together.Can someone enlighten me on this as I would also like to make the ride as a prelu :unsure: de to my Alaska trip in June. :unsure:
Well "retarded" how did you come up with that forum name? Thats just retarded! :lol:

It all started back in the fall of 06 when this chick from DFW deceided she wasnt gettin enough. So she decided she would round up as many dudes as she could and meet them all in North Central Arkansas for a free for all. It went well and she finally got all she wanted and thought that it was good so she's been doing this every year since. We have those that like to do it "All Day" there are some that will do it all day and in the rain. There are those that like to talk about doing it, and some that will do it if you hold there beer! So what ever you like just come on up and "Do it"
Wow, an explanation like that is really getting me excited now! And god knows I haven't gotten any since Labor Day!! :dribble: Cmon retarded, come and do it with us!