Who's the '14 FJR at the MOA National Rally ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top_Speed1

Panama Canal Crosser
Reaction score
I waited around for this 2014 FJR-A owner (for quite awhile) to meet him (or her) on Saturday, but I guess they got wrapped up elsewhere....

20140725_170022_zps22fd4b7e.jpg

And I stopped this fellow feejer who was wandering around taking in all the sites. He wasn't a forum member but he took down the URL and said it sounded like a fun place to join in on.

20140724_195525_zpsf47c3bdd.jpg

My homestead parking each day was by the Beer Garden. (go figure?)

20140725_204621_zps573fd9f3.jpg

So who dat at the MOA Nationals in Minneapolis this past weekend???

-KJ

Last edited by a moderator:
I was parked over in front of the Indianapolis BMW Club tent for the weekend (club camping).

And I met the 2 K16 guys in your last photo (black shirt and blue/grey with back to camera) at the IBA pizza party.

2014_MOA.jpg

I was parked over in front of the Indianapolis BMW Club tent for the weekend (club camping).And I met the 2 K16 guys in your last photo (black shirt and blue/grey with back to camera) at the IBA pizza party.
Nice guys!... they are talking with "KCMO Steve" (white hair guy with beer n hand gesture) from Kansas City. The 3 on the far right, 1st 2 are an ex-cop and DEA officer, the 3rd (mostly shaded) is Arizona Jim. Many (many!) of great stories were told by this guy
smile.png
. 4 out of these 7 peeps (including me taking the pic) came from FJR's. All had nothing but good to say about it as well!

I spoke with many there during the closing ceremonies, they all had me convinced. Back to reality, I have to see if my Ms Debbie is as friendly to the idea as my buddies and myself are. Yikies!

I had an all out blast of a time, so if I didn't have to answer to my ball and chain I would say "hell yeah, count me in!" ..... but .....
wink.png

'bout you Don, is Montana calling yur name? lol.