Wifes view of the FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherokeeKid

Reaction score
As my wife is a writer she loves to turn everything into a written saga (from her point of view of course). Case in point is my recent purchase of my FJR. Thought the group might enjoy the humor.

kwik goblin humor blog :D

jack of all trades, master of none

Your wife is pure genius. Excellent! I forwarded it on to my wife.

I think she indulges in meta-soap-operas :)

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I've never quite looked at it like that. I guess I have a good woman to tolerate such.

Kid, balance in life does make a happy wife. Your bride sounds like she's special. You are blessed....PM. <>< :good:

Your wife writes well. Of course, this forum is then the ultimate in meta-FJR indulgence.....but I'm OK with that.

can’t be sure, but I think meta-biking-or any meta-hobby, for that matter-is a guy thing. I’ve never seen a woman indulge such a fanaticism about something like quilting. Or cooking. Or child-rearing.
C'Kid, do you want my wife to contact your wife about horses? :glare: Horses suck up more money and time than a motorcycle ever could. Horses and money are mutually exclusive. Members of this Forum take a weekend or two a year to go to EOM or WFO whereas horses have trials and shows EVERY friggin weekend. Friday evenings are spent prepping the horse until midnight. Into the trailer at 4:30 a.m. Saturday morning. Home again Sunday 9:00 p.m. Bed at 1:00 a.m. Then there is the grooming, riding and training several evenings a week. Just let me know and I'll have my wife help get your wife started in an equine way of life. ;)

can’t be sure, but I think meta-biking-or any meta-hobby, for that matter-is a guy thing. I’ve never seen a woman indulge such a fanaticism about something like quilting. Or cooking. Or child-rearing.
C'Kid, do you want my wife to contact your wife about horses? :glare: Horses suck up more money and time than a motorcycle ever could. Horses and money are mutually exclusive. Members of this Forum take a weekend or two a year to go to EOM or WFO whereas horses have trials and shows EVERY friggin weekend. Friday evenings are spent prepping the horse until midnight. Into the trailer at 4:30 a.m. Saturday morning. Home again Sunday 9:00 p.m. Bed at 1:00 a.m. Then there is the grooming, riding and training several evenings a week. Just let me know and I'll have my wife help get your wife started in an equine way of life. ;)
I take exception to that remark....It took me 3 weeks round trip to WFO & back :lol: ....

Gotta love a woman with a one track mind Mitch.... :lol: ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now, I believe I've been accused of helping to throw a wrench in your marriage. I take exception to that inference and have contacted my attorneys. Be expecting a summons forthwith, blogger babe!

By the way, how's the beauty parlor/make-up counter/Nordy's shoe department any different and where do I get these never-heard-of-before 'chrome halogen headlamp' farkles, hmmmm?

(Nice write-up!) :grin:

that meta-biking stuff ain't right. I'd take the time to talk about this some more but I just remembered I have to go enter my new Bill Mayer Saddle in my Garage section. But, if I wasn't doing that, I'd explain how this meta-biking concept is all wrong. :p