Wilbers Ship Notification

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
I just got my ship notification, shocks due to arrive Friday!

Last edited by a moderator:
You lucky dogs you. I'm still waiting for mine. But then again, I was a week behind you guys. Too darn cold to ride here in Vermont anyway. Winter is settling back in.

Tom

Actually, looks like Monday the 13th for me, which is just as well. Gonna try to have a fork/suspension clinic install deal here at work the following Saturday. And yes, they're sending a tracking info e-mail to buyers as they ship.

Klaus just called me today & said they were in (640 w/both remotes, fork springs). I had been toying with the idea of having him install & adjust (he's 2 hours away, near a customer of mine), but changed my mind after I looked at the posts on the WC & HMarc sites. Doesn't look to be that complicated, hey, what the heck...

I'll definitely know my bike better when I'm done, right ???

Klaus just called me today & said they were in (640 w/both remotes, fork springs). I had been toying with the idea of having him install & adjust (he's 2 hours away, near a customer of mine),  but changed my mind after I looked at the posts on the  WC & HMarc sites.  Doesn't look to be that complicated, hey, what the heck...
I'll definitely know my bike better when I'm done, right ???
Or the local service department. Either way.........

d.jpg

:D

Woo..Hooo.. B) Just got my shipping notice from Klaus and my shock and springs will be here on Thursday :D Perfect cause its just nonstop perfect 75-80 degree riding weather here in So Cal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perfect cause its just nonstop perfect 75-80 degree riding weather here in So Cal.
What a shame. I'd hate to be working on the bike when the weather is so perfect. ;) You need a good day of 28 degrees and snow like we have up here in Ohio. :bleh:

What a shame. I'd hate to be working on the bike when the weather is so perfect. ;)   You need a good day of 28 degrees and snow like we have up here in Ohio. :bleh:
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing this morning. I don't feel so bad that there are no forks or triples on my FJR right now 'cause it's too shitty out to ride anyway. I'm just down the road from you in the Dayton area.