Wild Bill Highway Pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried blue loctite but it didn't work. Didn't try red because, well, I just didn't <_<

Hadn't thought of the washers.

If I go this route (my farkle list is just the right length, but my wallet is too thin) I'll try one or both of those suggestions. Thanks! :)

I tried blue loctite but it didn't work. Didn't try red because, well, I just didn't <_<
Hadn't thought of the washers.

If I go this route (my farkle list is just the right length, but my wallet is too thin) I'll try one or both of those suggestions. Thanks! :)
The loctite is still a good idea-the start washer will prevent the twisting.

FWIW, MC Enterprises makes an exact replica of the Kury pegs at half the price. I've got about 3k on mine so far, and I want to Give Wild Bill a kiss on the lips. Absolutely the BEST thing I've done to the bike so far. I just couldn't see spending over $100 for a set of pegs.

I got them at Dennis Kirk. $60-something, and they're already spaced further out. My shins barely touch. They come with a flat head screw, so I just countersunk the hole on the brackets. I also got a set of thin fiber washers and installed one on each hinge. Now the pegs stay up just fine.

I sent email to WildBill yesterday to see if he's still making them/has any. Will post up results.

Hell yes he is still making/selling them. Heck, even I could have told you that. Now he is even giving another choice of pegs - some cool looking *Yamaha* ones.

Here's the comparison:

2pegs.jpg

And here's a link for more info: Clicky HERE for WildBill highway pegs info

FWIW, MC Enterprises makes an exact replica of the Kury pegs at half the price. I've got about 3k on mine so far, and I want to Give Wild Bill a kiss on the lips. Absolutely the BEST thing I've done to the bike so far. I just couldn't see spending over $100 for a set of pegs.I got them at Dennis Kirk. $60-something, and they're already spaced further out. My shins barely touch. They come with a flat head screw, so I just countersunk the hole on the brackets. I also got a set of thin fiber washers and installed one on each hinge. Now the pegs stay up just fine.
Got my Kury's on EBay, $8 including mounts. Seek, and ye shall find. ;)

Here's my setup with the Kury's, installed over the weekend......

SV400021.jpg

SV400020.jpg

SV400023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my setup with the Kury's, installed over the weekend......(images snipped)
I have the same setup except the extentions are rotated 180 degrees so the pegs are a little more forward. Gives me a few more inches to stretch my legs.

Don't, by the way, point those extensions down. They'll scrape real easy. The extension on the right side of my bike is now, um, beveled. ;)

Here's my setup with the Kury's, installed over the weekend......(images snipped)
I have the same setup except the extentions are rotated 180 degrees so the pegs are a little more forward. Gives me a few more inches to stretch my legs.

Don't, by the way, point those extensions down. They'll scrape real easy. The extension on the right side of my bike is now, um, beveled. ;)
Only on the right? :D :D :D