Windscreen again

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilddriver

Reaction score
Anybody knowing about a split screen, or more likely an additional piece of screen mounted on top of the original one? Two small mountings keeping the screens together and one can choose the size of the additional one. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody knowing about a split screen, or more likely an additional piece of screen mounted on top of the original one? Two small mountings keeping the screens together and one can choose the size of the additional one. :unsure:

Laminar Lip maybe??

I don't know of any besides Laminar Lip, and I give them two thumbs up. I tried stock, Yami tall, CalSci, and V-stream on my gen I before trying the lip. I'd have to say that for me it's as good as or better than any of the others I tried for a fraction of the price. You can catch used ones on here once in awhile...that's how I got mine. They attach with SUPER velcro at a specified height. Downside is that it's hard to clean the little area where the two overlap, and the super velcro DOESN'T come apart! Laminar Lip will (on request) provide you with a screw kit to attach it, which might be preferable as long as you don't mind drilling your stock shield. I just work a rag and some Pro Honda polish between the two. People who say the velcro won't hold must be doing something wrong. :blink:

Vario Touring Extension Spoiler found here: https://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/2710/114/

Mine looks like this:

Riding through Calistoga:

BodegaBayLunch7-25-09011.jpg

On top of Beartooth Pass:

CFR-Kodak239.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: