Windshield question again

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember.....the more efficient the windshield, the more "still" air behind it.
The best I have found for my bike and my size (6'2", 32" inseam, Russel seat that raises me 1" and spacers that raise my bars 1") is the CalSci. It gives me silence and no wind buffet to my helmet.

He's in West Sacramento and it might behoove you to contact him. BUT, I re-state, on my bike this windshield is very warm in the Summer because of the wind it blocks.

After that, I like the CeeBailey standard contour, and I'm in the middle of a test on my +4+2 right now. (PM me for details)

I've never had a Rifle windshield.

Put CB, Rifle, and Cal Sci on the dart board. Put on blindfold. Throw dart. Buy which ever one you come closest to.

paulie.

Remember.....the more efficient the windshield, the more "still" air behind it.
The best I have found for my bike and my size (6'2", 32" inseam, Russel seat that raises me 1" and spacers that raise my bars 1") is the CalSci. It gives me silence and no wind buffet to my helmet.

He's in West Sacramento and it might behoove you to contact him. BUT, I re-state, on my bike this windshield is very warm in the Summer because of the wind it blocks.

After that, I like the CeeBailey standard contour, and I'm in the middle of a test on my +4+2 right now. (PM me for details)

I've never had a Rifle windshield.

Put CB, Rifle, and Cal Sci on the dart board. Put on blindfold. Throw dart. Buy which ever one you come closest to.

paulie.
Great idea! :D

I'll wait till winter to get a calsci on mm2's advice..Don't want to ugly up the bike quite yet.. :lol:

Thanks

Domenic