Woo Hoo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timberwolf

Reaction score
The UPS man dropped of my Hyperpro Shocks and Fork Springs. Now I just wait to get it mounted and the rubber installed. This is the first time I have been excited about a upgrade to my bike since my V Stream!! I will give a ride report after its installed. Gotta get ahold of my friend who is gonna help me get it done. I promise to take a tone of pics when we get it done.

Look forward to your results. Be patient with the rear shock removal and install, the lack of access can get frustrating. Check the forum for techniques, to ease the process.

Nik

The UPS man dropped of my Hyperpro Shocks and Fork Springs. Now I just wait to get it mounted and the rubber installed. This is the first time I have been excited about a upgrade to my bike since my V Stream!! I will give a ride report after its installed. Gotta get ahold of my friend who is gonna help me get it done. I promise to take a tone of pics when we get it done.
While you are there you can service two of the three rear links so do those. Clean all the inserts and bolts well and pack some good grease in them. It wont get you the bitch of the top one, but hey MeatLoaf said "2 out of 3 aint bad".