would you make fun of me

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyro

Reaction score
I bought some pantyhose for a dollar and wrapped it around my instrument panel on my 13,500 dollar fjr to reduce glare.

Probably not :unsure:

Now if you decided to pull them over your head (it would still cut the glare) that may raise a hoot or two. :ph34r:

That was the best you could come up with when your wife found the pantyhose?!! And she bought that?? :blink:

Fishnet? That might trigger more of a response than, say, nude. Which has it's own implications.

I can't take it downhill, but I had a fan belt snap on my '83 Citation X-11 and had a pair of pantyhose in the backseat from a previous nights escapades. They came in handy.

..plenty of fodder there for the peanut gallery!

I can't take it downhill, but I had a fan belt snap on my '83 Citation X-11 and had a pair of pantyhose in the backseat from a previous nights escapades. They came in handy.

How did it smell when those babies got a little heat into 'em??

Slippery slope. First on the instrument panel, next thing ya know you'll be wearing them under your riding pants. :p

How did it smell when those babies got a little heat into 'em??
Pirelli's and Poon, a heady combination!

To the OP...did you cut the legs off or do they flap around your helmet at speed?

I'd be careful where you park, there's some weirdos out there: sticky hose would be just no good. :huh: