• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB '05 Exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a right side exhaust for a 2005. Would consider buying both sides if you do not want to split them up.
I have a pair of '06 stock cans with 2000 miles in like new condition. They will fit '05s and earlier and look and mount identical as well. $250 for the pair + shipping. PM me if interested.

I have a pair of '05 cans with less than 1000 miles on them when they came off the bike. Don't know if you are still in the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a right side exhaust for a 2005. Would consider buying both sides if you do not want to split them up.
I have a pair of '06 stock cans with 2000 miles in like new condition. They will fit '05s and earlier and look and mount identical as well. $250 for the pair + shipping. PM me if interested.
Did you sell the 06 stock cans? I am interested.

Arny Davis

360 269-1778

[email protected]

Arny Davis

360 269-1778

[email protected]
Still have the stock '06 cans for sale. $250 + shipping. Like new condition. Using full Muzzy system now.

Arny Davis

360 269-1778

[email protected]
Still have the stock '06 cans for sale. $250 + shipping. Like new condition. Using full Muzzy system now.
SOLD.