• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB MCL Riser Plate Gen 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an MCL Riser plate that I bought off a forum member but never installed. I bought when I first got the bike and wasn't happy with my riding position. I have since got used to the position so I may not install the riser plate. Let me know if you are still looking for one.

I have an MCL Riser plate that I bought off a forum member but never installed. I bought when I first got the bike and wasn't happy with my riding position. I have since got used to the position so I may not install the riser plate. Let me know if you are still looking for one.
I am interested in them. Are they still available and if so what are you asking for them?

Not sure if you are interested in the 1" risers or the MCL riser from the other fellow? For the 1" risers, I would like $45; includes shipped to you in Texas. If you are interested, PM with your email and I'll send you photos.