• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Stock Cans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCalMike

Reaction score
Looking to buy stock exhaust. Prefer purchasing from someone local (San Diego/LA) so that I can just pick them up and pay in person but will take what I can get. Thanks!

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
How much are you willing to pay, I am in NY and would have to ship them but have a set available in vg cond. I dont know what they are worth but I want a fair price for them.

I have a brand new set off an 05, when it was new I put the Blue Flames on. ;)

I'm just not sure if it is smart to sell the stockers, at the time the bike will go up for sale it is easy to put the stock cans on and get much more for the aftermarket Blueflame :unsure: cans on Ebay??

Well, looks like I've got a deal to purchase a set for $250 so thanks to the rest of you for your inquiries...

Regards,

Mike

I have a set that I will sell for $250 plus shipping. They were on the bike for less than three months and are in excellent condition. PM me if interested.